Adjunct Instructor - Business/Marketing/Supply Chain
Reports To and Evaluated by
Dean of CTE or Associate Dean
1. MBA or a master’s degree in business.
2. Minimum of 18 credit hours in business courses.
2. Experience as a productive team member.
3. Excellent spoken and written communication skills.
1. Business expertise in areas such as social media and business,
mobile business applications, e-commerce, computer/technology and
business, logistics/supply chain, international business, or
3. 2-3 years of higher education instruction.
4. Familiarity with online instruction
Adjunct Faculty Instructor: Teaching experience preferred. A
Masters degree in Business is required for adjunct positions:
Introduction to Business; Principles of Marketing; Supply Chain
Candidates must have conferred Master in Business Administration
Current employment in business strongly recommended. Strong
analytical, interpersonal, computer, and oral and written
communication skills needed.
Specific Job Duties
- Ability to evaluate, design, and implement curriculum, testing,
and/or teaching methodologies.
- Ability to work effectively with diverse populations.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in
- Knowledge of teaching methods, curriculum, and education
- Teaching and facilitation skills.
- Ability to teach and control the behavior of students.
- Knowledge of academic and/or vocational education
- Knowledge of and ability to apply relevant current education
methodologies and techniques.
- Ability to gather data, compiles information, and prepares
TBD according to Adjunct Faculty Contract
Desired Start Date
Position End Date (if temporary)
Open Until Filled
Special Instructions to Applicants
Required fields are indicated with an asterisk (*).
- * How did you learn about this employment opportunity?
- Morton "careers" website
- Internal posting
- Inside Higher Ed
- Higher Ed jobs
- newspaper/trade journal
- * What is the highest degree completed?
- H.S. Diploma
- * How many years of experience do you possess?
- Less than 1 year
- 1 to 3 years
- 3 to 5 years
- 5 to 7 years
- More than 7 years
- Cover Letter
- Letters of Recommendation
- Specialized Certifications