Coordinates, directs and manages the office of a top College of
- Coordinates and manages the daily schedule of the COM executive
with internal and external parties, which includes staff,
university administrators, alumni, students, Board of Regents,
government officials and community leaders.
- Maintains appointment/meeting schedule and calendar.
- Makes travel arrangements, screens all in-coming telephone
calls, and sorts and prioritizes mail.
- Drafts routine responses to correspondence as needed.
- Functionally supervises projects in the office of the
- Collects and prepares information for use in discussions and
meetings with executive staff members and outside individuals.
- May supervise secretarial and clerical staff in the
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned.
Additional Posting Information:
This position will be responsible for supporting the Associate
VP, Business Operations in the office of the dean in the College of
Provide support in the area of finance, operations and business
to include contracts, space planning, risk management, human
resources, procurement, compliance, budget, information technology,
and affiliate agreements. Assumes a lead role in operational
functions within the college.
Bachelors and 5 years experience
Requires a thorough understanding of both theoretical and practical
aspects of an analytical, technical or professional discipline;or
the basic knowledge of more than one professional disciplines.
Knowledge of the discipline is normally obtained through a formal,
directly job-related, 4 year degree from a college or university or
an equivalent in-depth specialized training program that is
directly related to the type of work being performed.
Requires a minimum of five (5) years of directly job-related
*Education in lieu of experience and experience in lieu of
education will be considered.
- Previous experience in Health care required
- Higher Education experience is preferred