Engineering adjunct faculty
BS in Engineering or related field
Please note that all teaching faculty are required to comply with
PA Act 15. You will need to present completed clearances and
training certificates at the time of hire. Please visit https://www.hacc.edu/HumanResources/NewHire/index.cfm
(and scroll to PA Act 15 Clearances) for more information.
The Equipment You'll Need:
It is HACC’s expectation that candidates selected for this role
will provide their own technology equipment while working
- Your own computer (Windows, Linux, or Macintosh desktop or
laptop) with current web browser installed (Firefox, Edge, Safari,
- Access to broadband internet connection at all times during
employment (DSL, 4G/LTE, FIOS, Satellite, or Cable/Xfinity/Comcast
- Equipment/technology which enables you to communicate
synchronously during meetings and other events, such as USB
Headset, speaker and microphone, captioning services, adaptive
technology, assistive devices, etc.
If you are not able to meet the equipment requirements listed above
and are selected for the role, you can request a special
accommodation. Our ability to grant your request will be based on
documented need and inventory availability.
Part-Time Credit Hour (Adjunct)
If part time, hours per week:
About Us: www.hacc.edu
Learning for all; learning for life.
Our Diversity Statement:
As an institution of higher
education, HACC recognizes its responsibility to maintain an
environment that affirms the diversity of people and ideas.
HACC embraces, supports, and actively pursues a policy of
inclusiveness that reflects and appreciates the diversity of the
community it serves and the world in which we live.
The Board of Trustees and the President lead HACC’s commitment to
open access to education, diversity, cultural sensitivity, and
equal opportunity in employment. This commitment serves to promote
a college-wide environment of collegiality, inclusiveness, respect,
and cultural competence.
Our Core Values:
- We set high goals and achieve them.
- We consistently perform above our own and others’
- We provide exceptional service to all.
- We challenge the status quo.
- We continually strive to develop new and creative approaches to
the education and training needs of our communities.
- We promote respect, collegiality, diversity and empathy in all
we say and do.
- We nurture awareness and cultural sensitivity to create a
climate of trust.
- We create a learning environment that appreciates
- We respect the shared governance decision-making process.
- We behave in a manner consistent with our core values.
- We are honest, open and truthful in our statements and
- We provide the most accurate information available in all
Aug 30, 2021 Eastern Daylight Time
Sep 26, 2021 Eastern Daylight Time