About the Thomas R. Kline School of Law
Founded in 2006, the Thomas R. Kline School of Law at Drexel
University offers an ABA-accredited Juris Doctorate program in law,
together with other graduate programs in law. This position is in
connection with the Kline Law J.D. program.
The trial team coach is responsible for working with the Trial
Competition Director to coach students for trial competitions and
to otherwise implement the mission of the Kline School of
- Teaching students to analyze a case file
- Teaching students to craft themes and theories of a case
- Teaching students how to argue oral motions in limine
- Teaching students to draft direct and cross-examinations,
opening statements and closing arguments
- Conducting weekly practices with students either in person or
- Attending the competition with the team members
- Evaluate student achievement of curricular objectives
- Maintain communication with the Trial Competition Director and
the Dean for Academic Affairs regarding any course or student
- Perform other similar duties as assigned
Special Instructions to the Applicant
- Masters Degree
- Experience on trial team.
Please make sure you upload your CV/resume and cover letter when
submitting your application.
Review of applicants will begin and continue until a suitable
candidate pool is identified.
Dec 5 2023 Eastern Standard Time
Feb 3 2024 Eastern Standard Time