The Leeds School of Business encourages applications for an
Assistant Director of MS Programs! This position leads recruitment
and outreach initiatives for Leeds MS programs which presently
include four MS Programs, two online MS Programs, and two
certificate programs. Along with the Admissions Team, this position
is critical for attaining Leeds enrollment and revenue goals. This
role will focus on activities to generate a larger audience for our
recruitment outreach and marketing efforts and enhance yield. This
position also project manages the admission team's 80+ events and
webinars to ensure all events are implemented efficiently and
successfully. This includes working closely with other Leeds
offices with regard to the creation of new outreach and marketing
initiatives to reach under-represented populations. This position
reports to the Admissions Associate Director, Full-Time Programs in
the Graduate Programs Office.
The University of Colorado Boulder is committed to building a
culturally diverse community of faculty, staff, and students
dedicated to contributing to an inclusive campus environment. We
are an Equal Opportunity employer, including veterans and
individuals with disabilities.
Who We Are
At Leeds, we have an unprecedented vantage point, and while we’re
located at the foot of the Rocky Mountains, we’re not talking about
the scenery. Set in the heart of Boulder, Colorado—one of the
nation’s most vibrant business communities—Leeds offers
unparalleled access to world-changing entrepreneurs, national
research institutions and award-winning faculty!
What Your Key Responsibilities Will Be
Admissions Outreach & Recruitment, MS Programs
Admissions Event Project Management
- Partner with the Associate Director and Director to create
outreach initiatives that increase the overall applicant pool for
all of Leeds MS Programs while also building the presence of
under-represented populations among prospective applicants.
Outreach initiatives include the development of messaging that
resonates with our prospects and represents the values and mission
of Leeds. Determine the grad fairs, webinars, presentations, etc.
needed to reach our target audience most effectively - all while
considering budget requirements. Create special programs to
encourage and support these prospective applicants through the
process of applying to graduate business programs.
- To create a pipeline of Leeds undergrads into our MS Programs,
as well as to generate awareness of our 4+1, 3+1, and deferral MBA
options, partner closely with Leeds undergraduate offices. These
offices include Business Minor, Office of Diversity Affairs,
Undergraduate Career, as well as all other offices to implement
events. Partner with Faculty to gain access to classrooms and clubs
to promote our offerings. Coordinate with Leeds marketing to find
ways to market our offerings to other Schools, clubs, and
associations across campus.
- Learn the details of all MBA programs as well to fill in during
walk-ins, appointments, and fairs. All admissions team members are
expected to support each other by being knowledgeable across all
our MBA and MS programs.
Project manage the events, panels, and webinars that the admissions
team offers over the recruitment cycle and coordinate the many
details involved by working with:
- the Associate Dean and Associate Director of Operations on
implementing overall direction of our signature events (Diversity
Panels, Diversity Day, Women’s Collective);
- the CRM Manager on all email communications,
- the Admissions team on strategies to reach target audiences to
fill our events,
- Leeds Marketing for any additional advertising required
- Leeds Event team to organize catering, room reservations,
Present, host, and moderate these events as well.
What You Should Know
- Complete projects assigned by the Associate Director, Director,
or Associate Dean as they come up throughout the academic year.
Examples may include researching programs at other Universities to
compare programs (benchmarking report), assisting an admissions
team member with a project or report, or serving on a
This role offers a hybrid work modality with three days on-site and
two days remote. This position requires travel, mostly domestic and
may include some international as well as the ability to attend
events outside of normal business hours.
What We Can Offer
The hiring range for this position is $60,000-$70,000 annually.
Relocation assistance is available for eligible candidates.
The University of Colorado offers excellent benefits
, including medical, dental,
retirement, paid time off, tuition benefit and ECO Pass. The
University of Colorado Boulder is one of the largest employers in
Boulder County and offers an inspiring higher education
environment. Learn more about the University of Colorado Boulder
Be collaborative. Be dynamic. Be Boulder.
What We Require
What You Will Need
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution or equivalent
combination of education and experience.
- Three years of experience working in higher education
admissions or in comparable business development or
What We Would Like You to Have
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills, including
presenting in front of large groups.
- Ability to build rapport quickly with a variety of
- Demonstrated experience and success as a recruiter/admission
- Collaborative style, has the ability to build rapport, and
- Enjoy working collaboratively in a team environment.
- Demonstrated understanding of business development.
- An analytical approach that uses data to inform
- Possess strong organizational and time management skills with
the ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks
- Ability to work independently and with minimal direction.
- Ability and willingness to adapt quickly to changing
- Promotes creating an inclusive environment to reflect our
values and vision at Leeds.
- Graduate degree from an accredited institution.
- Experience working in a business school environment.
- Strong technical CRM knowledge and experience, specifically in
To apply, please submit the following materials:
- A current resume.
- A cover letter that specifically tells us how your background
and experience align with the requirements, qualifications, and
responsibilities of the position.
We may request references at a later time.
Please apply by December 7th, 2023
Note: Application materials will not be accepted via email. For
consideration, please apply through C U Boulder Jobs.
Posting Contact Information
Posting Contact Name:
Boulder Campus Human Resources
Posting Contact Email: