The Associate Director, Enrollment Technology will work across the
functional units within the Division of Strategic Enrollment
Management to ensure the continued success of technical and
operational objectives. This position will ensure optimal system
functionality for all divisional systems, including Slate, and
provide the professional oversight, guidance, and knowledge
necessary to elevate technical and operational performance.
This position is responsible for strategizing and leading projects
involving data migration, database management, and systems
integrations, as related to evolving enrollment and onboarding
business processes. Acting as a liaison to IT groups, both internal
and external, this position will be responsible for continuously
managing processes and policies.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Oversees the multi-department student applicant onboarding
process, identifying potential factors in post-deposit melt risk
and developing technical and operational mitigation
- Tracks post-deposit applicant behavior in digital spaces and
designs technical and operational improvements to onboarding
processes based on best practices and industry research.
- Supervises team in performing complex technical work related to
analyzing and resolving backend issues for all enrollment
- Works closely with the Enrollment Management business offices
to match backend solutions to frontend initiatives involving the
CRM and other enrollment management systems.
- Leads the development of complex custom programming to enhance
system functionality, including data feed stability, data security,
and systems integrations.
- Is responsible for frontend and backend development, systems
configurations, and data management processes, policies, and
technical specifications and documentation.
- Oversees testing and quality assurance processes for data
system integrations, upgrades, and new implementations.
- Leads projects related to data requirements, feeds, and data
integrity; works to facilitate data definitions and standards, and
to improve data capture, accuracy, and access.
- Strategizes the implementation, use, maintenance, and expansion
of the CRM and other digital tools by providing guidance and
delegating process improvements, platform enhancements, and systems
integrations for Strategic Enrollment Management.
- Liaises with Rowans technology department to implement and
maintain data feeds between Strategic Enrollment management data
systems and ERPs across Rowan University and partnership
- Liaises with external vendors to ensure appropriate systems
configurations and data transfer stability.
- Performs other related duties as may be assigned.
- Master's degree preferred; baccalaureate degree required in a
- At least 1 year of demonstrated experience managing technical
and operational staff.
- Five years of experience in CRM administration (at least 2
years of experience with Slate CRM).
- Familiarity with databases and SQL, including relational
database programming experience.
Rowan University is an Equal Opportunity Employer and values
diverse people and abilities. Reasonable accommodations will be
made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
essential functions of this position.
- Knowledge of information technology systems and reporting
tools, familiarity with Slate CRM, Banner, and OnBase is
- Sound knowledge of and experience developing and implementing
processes for improved data quality and standards.
- Ability to successfully prioritize and facilitate several
projects and deadlines independently, while building collaborative
- Excellent technical writing and verbal communication skills,
and the ability to present to diverse audiences, specifically
racially, ethnically, and socioeconomically diverse
- Experience working directly with people from diverse racial,
ethnic, and socioeconomic backgrounds.
Dec 5 2023 Eastern Standard Time
Dec 26 2023 11:55 PM Eastern Standard