Graduate Related Activities
Applicants must be authorized to work in the United States. The
University will not sponsor applicants for this position for
- Report to the Director of Graduate Business Programs
- Conduct daily review of graduate business applications and
report to the Associate Director for further review and
- Follow-up call to all newly admitted domestic students to
welcome them to their graduate program and schedule their initial
- Send welcome letters to all admitted graduate business
students; respond to new student inquiries and make referrals to
appropriate UMSL offices
- Perform data entry as assigned by graduate business
- Create all graduate business programs requisitions (excluding
- Order graduate business office supplies
- Create a welcoming atmosphere for visitors to the graduate
- Answer questions coming to the front desk (in person, phone and
email) regarding graduate business programs
- Schedule appointments for the graduate business advisors
- Assist with evening and weekend graduate business events
- Assist with Hyflex DBA weekend residencies
- Provide technical support for faculty and staff during
in-person and virtual graduate business events, including managing
the Zoom chat, checking and troubleshooting camera and sound
equipment, and managing online Q&A forums during online
- Assist with 2 boot camps administration
- Other duties as assigned.
M-F 8:00am- 5:00pm. May work occasionally on Saturdays.
Bachelor's degree or an equivalent combination of education and
experience and at least 2 years of experience from which comparable
knowledge and skills can be acquired is necessary
Anticipated Hiring Range
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office suite, Google productivity
tools, and Zoom
- Must be comfortable with technological troubleshooting (e.g.,
printers, basic microphone and video equipment)
- Creative digital design skills, Canvas, PeopleSoft
Pay commensurate with education and experience.
Hiring Range: $16.23 - $22.24 Hourly
University Title: Office Support Assistant Sr
Application materials include a cover letter and resume. Finalists
will be asked to provide references at a later date.
Applicants must combine all application materials into one PDF or
Microsoft Word document and upload as a resume attachment to the
UMSL Job site: http://umsl.jobs.
Limit document name to 50 characters. Maximum size limit is 11MB.
Do not include special characters (e.g., /, &, %, etc.). For
questions about the application process, please email
firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are experiencing technical problems,
please email email@example.com.
The University of Missouri - St. Louis offers benefit-eligible
employees a wide variety of benefits including: health, dental and
vision coverage effective on the first day of employment,
retirement, paid time off, tuition assistance for employees and
their dependents and employee and dependent life insurance. For
more information about our benefits, please visit:
We value the uniqueness of every individual and strive to ensure
each person’s success. Contributions from individuals with diverse
backgrounds, experiences and perspectives promote intellectual
pluralism and enable us to achieve the excellence that we seek in
learning, research and engagement. This commitment makes our
university a better place to work, learn and innovate. In your
application materials, please discuss your experiences and
expertise that support these values and enrich our missions of
teaching, research and engagement.
Equal Employment Opportunity
The University of Missouri System is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Equal Opportunity is and shall be provided for all employees and
applicants for employment on the basis of their demonstrated
ability and competence without unlawful discrimination on the basis
of their race, color, national origin, ancestry, religion, sex,
pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression,
age, disability, or protected veteran status, or any other status
protected by applicable state or federal law. This policy applies
to all employment decisions including, but not limited to,
recruiting, hiring, training, promotions, pay practices, benefits,
disciplinary actions and terminations. For more information, visit
or call the Director of Employee and Labor Relations at
To request ADA accommodations, please call the Director of
Accessibility and ADA at 573-884-7278.