Administrative Assistant/ETS (UEC)
California State University, San Bernardino
Excluded, Administrative, At-Will, Part Time,
On-site (work in-person at business location)
About University Enterprises Corporation at
(This is not a state position)
University Enterprises Corporation at CSUSB ("UEC") supports the
university's educational mission by providing quality services that
complement the instructional program. The University depends upon
UEC to provide services that cannot be supported with state funds.
We're responsible for business enterprises on campus including, but
not limited to, dining, bookstore, convenience store, and vending
services. We also serve as the grantee for federal, state, and
local funding for research and sponsored projects.
Temporary, part-time, non-benefited position through 8/31/2023
(Appointment may be renewed annually based upon availability of
funds, availability of work and satisfactory job
Salary: $15.50-$18.00 per hour
Location: San Bernardino
Up to 19 hours per week. Schedule to be arranged, but typically,
Monday-Friday within the hours of 8:00 am - 5:00 pm though some
nights, weekend work may be required.
First Review Deadline
This position will remain open until filled.
Under minimal supervision of the Director, the Administrative
Assistant will work independently to:
- Supports managers and employees through a variety of tasks
related to organization and communication. Responsible for
confidential and time sensitive material. Familiar with a variety
of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Provides administrative support to ensure efficient operation
- Schedules meetings and supports visitors.
- Carries out administrative duties such as filing, typing,
copying, binding, scanning etc.
- Handle sensitive information in a confidential manner
- Develop and update administrative systems to make them more
- Resolve administrative problems
- Completes operational requirements by scheduling and assigning
administrative projects and
- expediting work results.
- Makes travel arrangements for senior staff such as booking
flights, cars, and hotel or restaurant
- Exhibits polite and professional communication via phone,
e-mail, and mail.
- Supports team by performing tasks related to organization and
- Develops administrative staff by providing information,
educational opportunities, and
- experiential growth opportunities.
- Provides information by answering questions and requests.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent education required
Applicants must possess the following critical strengths
including, but not limited to reliability, attention to detail, and
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
- 3 years of administrative assistant experience, knowledge of
appropriate software including Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook,
Microsoft PowerPoint and Adobe Acrobat.
University Enterprises Corporation at CSUSB is committed to a
diverse workforce and affirmative action, and is an equal
opportunity employer. UEC maintains and promotes a policy of
non-discrimination and non-harassment on the basis of race, sex,
gender, color, age, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital
status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability,
pregnancy, medical condition, genetic characteristics, status as a
disabled veteran, or disabled veteran of the Vietnam era.
To view the UEC Affirmative Action Program, please contact UEC
Human Resources at (909) 537-7589 Monday through Friday between the
hours of 8:00am and 5:00pm.
As an equal opportunity employer, University Enterprises
Corporation at CSUSB (UEC) is committed to a diverse workforce. If
you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled
veteran, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation
if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access UEC's
career website as a result of your disability. You may request
reasonable accommodations by calling UEC's Human Resources Manager
EEO AA Policy Statement
Employment of Individuals with Disabilities and Protected
UEC is an EOE - Minority/Female/Disability/Veterans. This position
will remain open until filled. This has been designated as a
sensitive position. The selected candidate must successfully pass a
thorough background investigation to include a criminal history
check prior to appointment.
To view full description and to apply, visit: https://www.csusb.edu