Professional Grader (Temporary Academic Support)
About the Opportunity
Northeastern University's Experiential Digital Global Education
(EDGE) team is seeking talented individuals to assist with delivery
of groundbreaking programs to university partners. These programs
require innovative, motivated individuals who are interested in
helping Northeastern students achieve more through online
Provide course support as a main point of contact, assist with
communications and engagement. Work with team to monitor learner
metrics and provide outreach and resources to struggling
- Review, assess, and mentor students on their course
- Collaborate with instructor(s) on content updates and
suggestions to improve course
- Provide instruction to students when necessary, as a subject
- Evaluate the quality of work submitted by students and provide
feedback and constructive criticism to help improve the quality of
- Ensure that student work meets established standards and
- Maintain accuracy and consistency in grading and student
- Respond to student inquiries and engage with them in the
- Document course updates and changes during delivery and ensure
that evaluations and feedback remain relevant and useful
- Other tasks assigned by instructor(s) or the EDGE
- Master's degree in a Business related field.
- Experience in providing instruction, assessing student work,
and providing feedback to students.
- Strong communication skills to effectively engage with students
and collaborate with instructors.
- Ideally, the individual should have experience with online
course delivery, and have the ability to document course updates
and changes in a timely and effective manner.
Please submit this survey to share your interest and skills.
Professional Grader Application Survey_EDGE (google.com)
Northeastern University considers factors such as candidate work
experience, education and skills when extending an offer.
Northeastern has a comprehensive benefits package for benefit
eligible employees. This includes medical, vision, dental, paid
time off, tuition assistance, wellness & life, retirement- as
well as commuting & transportation. Visit https://hr.northeastern.edu/benefits/
for more information.
Northeastern University is an equal opportunity employer, seeking
to recruit and support a broadly diverse community of faculty and
staff. Northeastern values and celebrates diversity in all its
forms and strives to foster an inclusive culture built on respect
that affirms inter-group relations and builds cohesion.
All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply and will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, religion,
color, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, disability
status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable
To learn more about Northeastern University's commitment and
support of diversity and inclusion, please see
To apply, visit https://northeastern.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/careers/job/Boston-MA-Main-Campus/Professional-Grader--Temporary-Academic-Support-_R117130