$20.00 per hour
12/14/2023 11:59 p.m.
Grants and Special Projects (Temporary
Student Life, Community Resource Hub & Food
Community Resource Coordinator
- Assists and supports the development and execution of
organizational systems used by the Community Resource Hub &
Food Pantry. This includes the use of Microsoft Teams sites,
creation of new data collection methods such as forms, sheets, and
databases, and internal/external communications related to
programming and volunteer needs.
- Develops, creates, and disseminates program and community
information on the Hub’s dedicated webpage, Canvas, and social
media accounts in partnership with internal College
- Assists current staff with Community Resource Hub & Food
Pantry operations and programming.
- Communicates proactively with students and program providers
throughout all phases of the student experience.
- Assists with capturing appropriate volunteer leads, the
coordination and onboarding process, and communications with donors
and community partners.
- Familiarizes students with available campus and community
- Coordinates and compiles data to support necessary grant
- Assists with the collection and maintenance of program data,
provides analysis, and prepares presentations.
- Serves students using strong customer service skills, including
emotional intelligence, confidentiality, and discretion with
relation to the student community needs and information.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Two years of secretarial experience in a busy office
- Associate degree
- Experience with building community partnerships and
collaborating with volunteers and community partners
- Knowledge of resources available throughout Middlesex College
and Middlesex County
- Fluency in another languages
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Canvas, Social Media platforms,
and Zoom Conference platform
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Proficiency in creating fillable forms through Microsoft forms,
Google, Adobe or other platforms
- Ability to deal positively with a diverse population
Duration: One (1) temporary part-time position available until
4/30/2024, with the potential to extend beyond this date contingent
Up to 20 hours per week
In-person from Tuesday to Friday, 10:00 am to 3:00 pm
Must have transportation
This is a specially funded position, dependent for its existence
upon federal, State, or other non-College operating funds, and is
not funded pursuant to the regular College budget. Continued
employment is always contingent upon satisfactory performance and
College needs. Grant funded positions are also contingent upon
continued funding. This appointment is for the specified period
only. Employment beyond the expiration date of the grant is subject
to appropriate provisions of existing collectively bargained
agreements in effect at the time for employees covered by those
Any Middlesex College employee hired after September 1, 2011
will have to meet the New Jersey residency law