The University of Indianapolis is seeking a highly organized and
dynamic Office Manager to support the Office of Ecumenical and
Interfaith Programs (EIP). The ideal candidate will play a crucial
role in ensuring the smooth operation of the office, supporting
essential programs and events, managing administrative tasks,
supervising student staff, and providing essential support to the
Become a Greyhound! The University of Indianapolis is a private,
liberal arts university and home to a close-knit community of more
than 700 faculty and staff supporting 5,600 undergraduate and
graduate students on our main campus. We offer an inclusive work
environment where your individual contributions will be recognized
and rewarded and the University’s motto, “Education for Service,”
provides the foundation for all our work.
Situated on 65 acres in the University Heights neighborhood and
just minutes from downtown
, UIndy’s campus is close to all of the cultural,
shopping, sports, and recreational amenities you’d expect in the
13th-largest city in the United States. Want to cheer on your
Hounds when they play their rivals in the Great Lakes Valley
Conference? UIndy employees and their families enjoy free admission
to home sporting events, and many arts and cultural events on
campus are free for employees as well. The University is proud to
offer a competitive total rewards package, including a generous
time off policy, ensuring you can enjoy your time outside of work
as you wish.
If you’re interested in joining our dynamic environment and
experiencing hard work, creativity, and teamwork, we welcome your
The University of Indianapolis is an equal opportunity employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin,
disability, citizenship status, military status, marital status,
sexual orientation, gender identity, or gender expression. The
University of Indianapolis does not discriminate on the basis of
sex in its educational programs and activities, including
employment and admission as required by Title IX.
Responsibilities- Office Manager
- Free Parking
- Onsite Health & Wellness Center
- Manage the office's day-to-day administrative tasks, including
scheduling, correspondence, hospitality/reception, and record
- Coordinate and maintain calendars, appointments, and meetings
for the Director and EIP staff.
- Assist in drafting and editing official correspondence,
reports, and documents.
- Plan and execute for events and initiaties, including
logistics, guest coordination, and budget management.
- Liaise with internal and external partners to ensure successful
- Assist in the development and management of the EIP budget,
including tracking expenses, processing invoices, and reporting
financial data (credit card reports, etc).
- Oversee student engagement initiatives within the EIP,
including some of coordinating student employment.
Communication and Outreach:
- Manage EIP's communications platforms, including website
content, social media, and newsletters.
- Assist in outreach efforts to promote EIP programs and events
within the university community and beyond.
- Maintain and organize office supplies, materials, and resources
necessary for program operations.
Coordination with Stakeholders:
- Collaborate with various university departments, community
organizations, and religious institutions to foster interfaith
dialogue and understanding.
Qualifications- Office Manager
- Provide oversight and guidance to student workers or interns
assigned to the office.
- Bachelor's degree or some college preferred
- Proven experience in office management, event coordination, or
- Strong organizational skills and keen attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication abilities.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and relevant software
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a diverse
and dynamic environment.