University of Idaho
International Transfer Specialist
Vice Provost for Strategic Enrollment
$18.75 per hour or higher depending on
Act as primary representative regarding international evaluations,
international course articulations, articulation agreements, and
international transfer inquiries. Serve as primary point of contact
for international transfer students, institution representatives
and UI staff/faculty who advise international transfer students.
Responsible for the review, evaluation, equation, and processing of
transfer credit for new, continuing, and returning students.
Provides technical assistance and service as a resource person for
students, staff, and faculty in determining appropriate
interpretation and application of university policies and
procedures as they relate to international transfer credit, the
transcript, and the degree audit report.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- One year experience in a registrar’s office, transfer
evaluation, admissions, or other enrollment management field.
- Prioritizing and managing several projects simultaneously.
- Systematic research of a variety of sources to collect
- Experience working with confidential information.
- Experience with international credential evaluation; working
with international institutions.
- Experience reviewing international credentials or in the
articulation of international course materials.
- Experience with automated records systems.
- Experience working in a team environment.
- Demonstrated interpersonal and communication skills with
individuals from various cultures.
- In depth knowledge of international transfer and admissions
- Knowledge of student Banner software.
- Interpret, apply and explain complex information.
- Demonstrated ability in handling difficult interpersonal
situations with tact and diplomacy.
Physical Requirements & Working Conditions:
Required Licensures, Certifications or other
- Excellent customer service skills.
Open Until Filled:
This position is posted as open until filled, however, applications
submitted on or before October 15, 2023 will receive first
Position will remain open until a suitable pool of candidates is
Please use your letter of
to explain in detail how your work
experience, skills, and abilities meet both the required and
preferred qualifications as listed in the position description.
Your letter of qualification will be used to demonstrate your
communication and writing skills to determine your ranking among
the other applicants for this position.
For resources about how to write a letter of
, please visit the HR website here:
Applicant Resources - Careers | University of Idaho
If you would like to view a full copy of the job
description, please reach out to the search coordinator at:
Applicants who are selected as final
possible candidates must be able to pass a criminal background
To apply, please visit: jobs.uidaho.edu
University of Idaho is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative