The Learning Technology Design & Training Administrator shall report to the Dean, Applied Sciences and Learning Technology. This is not a remote position. Duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Works collaboratively with faculty, staff and administration in the creation and support of inclusively designed online courses for new and priority degree programs.
- Assists faculty with course content alignment to program outcomes.
- Supports faculty, staff, and students through the administration of the Canvas LMS
- Manages Canvas Help Desk during standard campus operating hours
- Responds after hours to Canvas Help Desk calls during campus closures including evenings, holidays, weekends, weather delays, etc.
- Ensures consistency of the NMJC brand throughout the online programs.
- Ensures seamless integration of software systems to promote effective and efficient teaching and learning as well as retention.
- May serve on various campus committees as assigned.
- Performs other duties as assigned or required.
- Nothing contained herein shall limit the President in assigning the employee to any of the various college activities for which he/she would be qualified in order to meet the needs of New Mexico Junior College.
- Master’s degree in Education or related field required
- Three (3) years of experience in teaching and curriculum development; OR an equivalent combination of education, training, and experience.
- May require the possession of a valid State of New Mexico or Texas driver’s license
- Three (3) years of experience in the management of an LMS system (e.g., Canvas, Blackboard)
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire.
This is a twelve-month exempt position. Standard benefits apply. The full pay range for this position is $63,078.00 to $91,892.00
Submit NMJC application form via the NMJC website (www.nmjc.edu) letter of application (cover letter), resume, unofficial transcripts (official transcripts required prior to employment), and three references with current addresses and telephone numbers.