Job Summary/Basic Function
The Program Coordinator of Keystone LSAMP is the primary staff
member responsible for the day-to-day operations of the
grant-funded program, ensuring effective project management and
supporting completion of the program goals. Millersville University
of Pennsylvania is the prime recipient of a five-year grant from
the National Science Foundation under which Millersville and three
other PASSHE institutions will conduct activities for the purpose
of increasing enrollment and degree completion in STEM fields by
students who are members of under-represented groups.
The Program Coordinator will serve as the primary point of contact
for all program partners and participants and be responsible for
project management, financial administration, and project
communications and outreach. The Program Coordinator reports to the
Provost and Senior Vice President for Academic Affairs. This
appointment is contingent on availability of grant funding.
Located in Lancaster County, Pennsylvania, Millersville University
of Pennsylvania is one of the 10 public universities of
Pennsylvania’s State System of Higher Education. Our pillars of
distinction include exceptionally strong student-faculty
relationships, numerous programs of distinction, a beautiful campus
and vibrant location, and successful job placement for our
students. Our students’ success, both inside and outside of the
classroom, is our highest priority, and we provide numerous
opportunities to facilitate their academic, personal, and social
growth and development. Almost 70 baccalaureate programs are
available for our 6,000 students to find their path. Approximately
one thousand graduate students enroll in 21 master’s and three
doctoral programs. Our faculty are highly respected in their fields
and dedicated to the success of students in the classroom, research
labs, and in campus life. Over 66,000 alumni live in all 50 states
and in 72 countries around the world. We seek individuals who
embrace and value our EPPIIC values of exploration, public mission,
professionalism, inclusion, integrity, and compassion.
$22.64, plus comprehensive benefits starting on
the first day of employment, including:
- Health insurance – Part-time rates available. Employees
pay 5% of bi-weekly salary for benefit coverage with ability to pay
2.5% when participating in the wellness program.
- Dental insurance – Part-time rates available after 90
- Vision insurance – Part-time rates available after 90
- Group life insurance - equal to annual salary at no cost
to the employee
- Retirement – 2 plans to choose from
- Tuition waiver – Not applicable
- Vacation leave – 4.24% of regular hours paid for first 3
years, increases to 7.32% of regular hours paid per year after 3
- Sick leave – 4.24% of regular hours paid
- Holiday leave – pro-rated based on FTE
The State System Employee Benefits Summary can be found at
At Millersville University we are committed to fostering
a learning and working environment that promotes the
intersectionality of diversity to foster a climate of inclusion.
Employing our EPPIIC values and the principles of Inclusive
Excellence, we hold that an inclusive community is a core value
that is an essential part of the foundation for our learning and
working environment. Millersville University is an equal
opportunity employer and, in compliance with federal and state laws
and university policy, is committed to providing equal educational
and employment opportunities for all persons without regard to age,
color, national origin, race, religion, disability, veteran status,
sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression.
Individuals from traditionally underrepresented populations are
encouraged to apply.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Experience in project management.
- Experience with data management and data analysis.
- Experience with digital technologies, including digital
workflow applications, web content management, social media, Zoom,
and Adobe Acrobat.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Microsoft 365, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Teams, and
- Excellent oral, written, interpersonal communication
- Evidence of a commitment to diversity, equity, and
- Successful interview.
- Successful completion of three background checks.
Special Instructions to Applicants
- Experience in grant administration.
- Experience in higher education administration.
This position is represented by a labor union and is subject to the
terms and conditions of the SCUPA - SUA & GFPC Collective