The University at Albany, State University of New York, seeks applicants for an Assistant Professor tenure-track faculty position beginning Fall 2024 for its Computer Science Department. The new hire will be a member of the UAlbany AI Institute. The successful candidate will provide evidence of expertise in AI and address how AI is integral to their research program.
- A PhD from a college or university accredited by a U.S. Department of Education or internationally recognized accrediting organization by 8/31/2024. Candidates who will not hold the degree by this date will not be considered.
- Applicants must demonstrate an ability to develop inclusive and equitable relationships within our diverse campus community.
- Applicants must demonstrate an ability to support diversity, equity, access, inclusion, and belonging relative to their role.
- Applicants must address plans to teach undergraduate and graduate courses in their area(s) of discipline.
- Applicants must have a record of research accomplishments in an area that aligns with CS or closely related field.
- Applicants must demonstrate potential for seeking external funding for their research program.
- Applicants must address plan to teach undergraduate and graduate courses that integrates AI topics in the classroom.
- Applicants must demonstrate AI in their existing research program.
- Applicants demonstrated participation in collaborative research, including cross-disciplinary collaborative projects.