Manages a portfolio of foundation prospects in support of
university-wide initiatives and for colleges and units. Plans and
carries out strategies, solicits gifts and manages stewardship.
- Assists in the development and implementation of strategies for
the foundation relations program, which focuseson private
- Establishes and maintains relationships with private
foundations, including cultivation, solicitation and stewardshipof
- Manages a portfolio of foundation prospects at the level of
$25,000 and up.
- Works with administrators, faculty, staff and volunteers to
cultivate, solicit and steward donor prospects.
- Writes proposals, stewardship reports and similar
- Participates in University-wide development activities as
- Performs other job-related duties as required
Bachelors and 5 years experience
Requires a thorough understanding of both theoretical and practical
aspects of an analytical, technical or professional discipline; or
the basic knowledge of more than one professional discipline.
Knowledge of the discipline is normally obtained through a formal,
directly job-related 4 year degree from a college or university or
an equivalent in-depth specialized training program that is
directly related to the type of work being performed. Requires a
minimum of five (5) years of directly job-related experience.
Additional Job Posting Information
Position may be eligible for Alternative Work Arrangements
Department willing to accept education in lieu of experience.
Department willing to accept experience in lieu of education.