Manages a comprehensive program to engage and recognize donors for
their private support for the University of Houston. Establishes
relationships and partnerships with donors through gift
acknowledgement, donor recognition, events and other communication.
- Develops, plans, and implements personalized stewardship
initiatives, and coordinates with development officers to determine
effective stewardship for major donors.
- Designs and implements donor recognition stewardship events to
connect and engage with donors.
- Manages acknowledgements, condolences, and congratulatory
communication for the President and Vice President for
- Provides customized gift impact reports for top donors.
- Collaborates with colleagues to provide donor recognition
through publications, general donor publicity, and donor honor
- Supervise personnel and manages campus wide stewardship
- Utilizes the university donor database and technology tools to
enhance donor relations programs.
- Performs other job-related duties as required.
Bachelors and 5 years experience
Requires a thorough understanding of both theoretical and practical
aspects of an analytical, technical or professional discipline; or
the basic knowledge of more than one professional discipline.
Knowledge of the discipline is normally obtained through a formal,
directly job-related 4 year degree from a college or university or
an equivalent in-depth specialized training program that is
directly related to the type of work being performed. Requires a
minimum of five (5) years of directly job-related experience.
Additional Job Posting Information
Department willing to accept education in lieu of experience.
Department willing to accept experience in lieu of education.