The Director of Annual Giving will administer a comprehensive
annual giving program; successfully increase retention of existing
donors; work to acquire new donors; and actively move current
donors to ever increasing levels of support from all constituencies
including: alumni, parents, students, faculty, staff, and friends.
The Director of Annual Giving will direct and oversee the Annual
Giving Coordinator and work closely with the Institutional
Advancement Staff to engage supporters and volunteers necessary for
the College to fulfill its mission.
- Responsible for the overall direction and strategy of the
Annual Giving campaign at the College, including management of the
- Manages the Annual Giving Coordinator.
- Design and implement annual giving fundraising strategies
through multi-channel methods including direct mail, emails, and
- Lead the growth of the Faculty/Staff giving campaign and manage
the Faculty/Staff champions.
- Plans and executes a campus wide Annual Giving challenge and
Giving Tuesday campaign with the assistance of the Annual Giving
- Ensures accurate copy on the Annual Giving pages of the college
website and provides annual giving content as needed.
- Facilitates, in coordination with the Donor Stewardship
Coordinator, the annual giving stewardship initiatives.
- Collaborates with other campus departments on programming
involving alumni, parents, and friends to increase annual giving
opportunities, such as Alumni Weekend and Commencement.
- Other duties as assigned
- Supports the Director of Development, and the Vice President
for Institutional Advancement in fostering a productive, positive,
and collegial office setting.
- Participates in a mid-year performance discussion and a
performance evaluation each year.
- Performs such other College-related duties as may be required
by the Director of Development and/or the Vice President of
- Bachelor’s degree required and 1 to 3 years of successful
fundraising experience preferred.
- Experience working with volunteer staff and student
- Qualify for a valid Florida driver’s license and possess the
willingness to travel.
- Strong knowledge and experience working in Annual Giving within
an educational organization.
- Knowledge and experience using digital marketing products such
as Adobe Photoshop, Canva, Mailchimp, texting platforms and
- Experience using Raiser’s Edge fundraising software.