Missouri Western State University ( MWSU ) is actively seeking a
Customer Relationship Manager ( CRM ) to join our Admissions team.
The CRM Administrator maintains the University’s customer
relationship management ( CRM ) system used mainly to manage the
recruitment of new students. The position coordinates with
on-campus stakeholders and works closely with Admissions staff and
leadership to support recruitment and marketing efforts. The CRM
Administrator assists with key processes related to the admission
cycle and communications with prospective and current
ESSENTIAL DUTIES :
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Manage and oversee the CRM (Slate) throughout the entire
admission cycle, including applications for admission, applicant
portals, reports, and documentation.
- Coordinate system customization and issue resolution.
- Provide ongoing training and technical support to campus users
of the CRM .
- Coordinate with leadership to optimize workflows in the CRM
- Develop process improvements and make recommendations to
leverage the use of the CRM to improve recruitment and
- Collaborate with all relevant personnel on the deployment of a
CRM communication strategy.
- Create and monitor data file transfers into and out of the CRM
; monitor the accuracy of data across systems and resolve data
- Research and analyze data for strategic enrollment
planning/management and prepare reports as necessary.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Ability to analyze data.
- Knowledge of marketing communications, and the ability to
deploy communications plans.
- Ability to troubleshoot issues and solve problems.
- Ability to document processes and provide training to system
- Proficient in Google Workspace, Microsoft Office programs, and
other general office equipment.
- Organized thinker with exceptional attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally and in
- Ability to effectively organize and prioritize work as well as
concentrate on multiple tasks simultaneously.
- This position requires a Bachelor’s Degree.
- Must have two years of experience working with a CRM .
- Prior experience in writing queries and reports is
- Experience with Slate is preferred.
- General office conditions. Exposed to moderate noise
- Required to use close vision and be able to focus.
- Regularly required to talk and hear; frequently required to
sit, stand, and bend at the knee and waist, and walk.
- Must be able to have repetitive wrist, hand and/or finger
movement to type and work on computer.
- Must have finger dexterity and hand-eye coordination to work on
computer, telephone, and related office equipment.
- Regular attendance is a necessary and essential function.
Position is hybrid or remote eligible.
Hours of Work
Monday-Friday 8:00am-4:30pm (typically)
Posting Detail Information
Open Until Filled