Business Services Systems Analyst
The University of Puget Sound seeks a Business Services Systems
Analyst to join our Business Services department.
The Business Services Systems Analyst is a technical resource for
all Business Services programs and departments, including the
Campus Store, Dining and Event Services, Mail Services, and
Security Services. Finds, designs and implements new technology
solutions to improve efficiency, productivity, and service.
Conducts system administration, security, and maintenance of
software applications and hardware, including servers.
This is a full-time, salaried position that is eligible for our
full range of flexible benefits, including medical, vision, dental,
retirement, paid leave, holidays, campus bonus days, education
benefits, life insurance, free access to our fitness facilities and
library, and much more. For more about our benefit program, please
The successful candidate will have the following
- Bachelor degree and 5 years' related experience. Or, a
combination of education, experience and training may be
- Experience documenting existing and new technical
- Experience eliciting, documenting, and communicating
product/solution requirements, and liaising with operation and
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively
with others on challenging issues.
- Ability to provide guidance and assistance in developing
- Presentation skills and understanding of project management
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Knowledge of MS Visio, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, Google and
- Desktop support and analytic work experience.
Compensation and Benefits: Decisions about starting salaries
are made based on the extent and relatedness of the candidate's
education and experience and on internal equity and market
Apply: To review the full job description and apply online,
please visit www.pugetsound.edu/employment. The review of
application materials will begin immediately. Search and selection
procedures will be closed when a sufficient number of qualified
candidates have been identified.
Puget Sound is committed to an environment that welcomes and
supports diversity. We seek diversity of identity, thought,
perspective, and background in our students, faculty, and staff. To
learn more please visit: http://www.pugetsound.edu/about/diversity-at-puget-sound/
The University of Puget Sound is an equal opportunity