Part-Time Trade Worker
Duties and Responsibilities:
This position will perform technical work in one or more trades
related to plumbing, electrical, painting, carpentry tasks in
maintenance and repair for campus facilities. Under close
supervision, provides skills and expertise in one trade or
experience in multiple trades regarding a wide array of building
systems and their associated components to accomplish maintenance,
repair, and installation tasks.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Knowledge of a facility trade, OSHA regulations, and state
- Knowledge of working with a work ticket system and Microsoft
- The ability to install, maintain, repair a wide array of common
- Ability to work with other facility staff and meet deadlines on
repairs and projects.
- Valid Driver’s License
- High School Diploma or GED .
- One (1) year experience in a trade; plumbing, electrical,
painting or HVAC .
Licensed in a trade related to facility maintenance and
Job Open Date:
This posting will remain open until closed:
Job Close Date:
Special Instructions to Applicants:
Auburn University at Montgomery reserves the right once
interviewing has begun to stop accepting applications.
About the University/College
Located in Alabama’s vibrant state capital, Auburn University at
Montgomery is a fast-growing university on the rise. Don’t just
take our word for it: The Princeton Review rates us as one of the
best colleges in the Southeast, while U.S. News & World Report
recently ranked us No. 22 among regional universities in the South
for the quality of undergraduate teaching and 38th among all public
institutions in the region.
Auburn University at Montgomery is an equal opportunity employer
committed to excellence through diversity; therefore, we encourage
applications from historically underrepresented groups, veterans,
and individuals with disabilities.
Position Profile Link
Optional Documents Posting Specific Questions
- Professional Reference Sheet
Required fields are indicated with an asterisk (*).
- * Do you have a valid driver's license?
- * Do you have a high school diploma or equivalent and at least
one (1) year experience in a trade (plumbing, electrical, painting