Nursing Mngmt (1151)
The Clinical Adjunct works in collaboration with the Director of
Clinical Services to provide a safe and supportive learning
environment that assists students in the integration of knowledge,
effective communication, interprofessional collaboration, role,
professional values, and praxis in the clinical practice
Examples of Duties
A clinical adjunct in the nursing program is directly
responsible and accountable for ensuring the fulfillment of program
outcomes and educational goals and objectives of the Husson
University School of Nursing.
• Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Nursing with current acute
care clinical practice experience preferred.
• Current and unrestricted license as a Registered Nurse in State
• Current clinical experience in applicable care setting.
• Experience in baccalaureate and graduate nursing education
• Normal sitting, standing, and walking throughout the course of
a clinical day.
• Lifting and moving patient and or equipment weighing up to 50
• Periods of computer and telephone usage.
• Requires dexterity and data entry skills.
• Requires familiarity with health care technology
1 College Circle Bangor, Maine, 04401 Bangor, ME,