Lecturer (Piano Accompaniment/ Collaborative Piano) - School of Music (Ref. AC202301101)
I. Job Description
Under the leadership of the Dean and academic leaders, all the faculties of the School of Music will work together with an international teaching team to provide high-quality teaching and practical services for all disciplines.
- Completing undergraduate and graduate teaching tasks according to the approved syllabus;
- Offering accompaniment service and guidance for Conducting / Opera & Voice / Strings Wind Brass and Percussion, etc.;
- Offering accompaniment services for school orchestras, concerts and other activities;
II. Qualification Requirements
- Having possessing solid professional skills in piano accompaniment/performance;
- Having working experience in recognized professional Symphony Orchestra or teaching experience in professional conservatories is preferred;
- Being able to perform various forms and styles of piano accompaniment;
- Having strong teaching and communication skills, good professionalism, and excellent in spoken and written English.
III. Salary & Benefits
Salary will be highly competitive and commensurate with experience and accomplishments. Appointments will be made under the establishment of CUHK-Shenzhen, and employee benefits will be provided according to the relevant labor laws of Mainland China as well as CUHK-Shenzhen regulations. Subsidies from various government sponsored talent programmes will also be made available for eligible candidates.
IV. To apply
Please prepare 【a full curriculum vitae in English】, and upload through the online application system: http://academicrecruit.cuhk.edu.cn/views/positionapply/mus.
The position is open for three divisions: Conducting or Opera & Voice or Strings Wind Brass and Percussion, so that in the “Applied Area” section, please choose the relevant division.
Information in the link marked with * are mandatory. Applicant information will be kept strictly confidential.
The recruitment will be closed up to the above positions are filled, and candidates who have submitted information do not need to submit the information again.