RIT Dubai is currently seeking applications from exceptional candidates for a potential full-time Assistant Professor position in Psychology starting in the Fall semester of 2024. RIT Dubai is looking for a highly qualified, motivated, and enthusiastic professional who works well independently and has outstanding communication skills and possesses a strong desire to teach and conduct original research. The successful candidate will be expected to teach course in the new BS program in Psychology that RIT Dubai launched in Fall 2022
Required Minimum Qualifications:
- A PhD degree in Psychology or a related discipline;
- Proven track record of teaching courses within a BS in Psychology program; and
- Experience in teaching Research Methods is strongly preferred.
Please email your application to email@example.com and include the following items in your application:
- Subject line must include the source, your name and position you are applying for; (Name – Full-time Assistant Professor of Psychology)
- Cover letter detailing your technical/professional, teaching, and scholarship qualifications and achievements
- Resume or curriculum vitae
- Contact information
Applications review will begin immediately and continue until a candidate is selected. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. For more information please visit RIT Dubai website at www.dubai.rit.edu.