Enterprise Software Analyst
Position reports to: Director of Enterprise Software Systems
FLSA Status: Exempt
This position is open until filled
This position has been approved for a fully remote arrangement with occasional on-campus meetings. Employees are required to live in PA, NJ, or DE, as well as attend Opening Day and Commencement. The College will reimburse travel expenses not included in events for those residing more than 100 miles from campus location(s). This fully remote arrangement is in effect until August 31, 2024; however, the College will re-evaluate in February 2024 for the possibility of continuation for September 1, 2024 through August 31, 2025 as well as annually thereafter.
Flexible work options can be ended at any time by the College, Cabinet, and/or supervisors based on employee performance and/or as institutional needs change.
The Enterprise Application Analyst participates in the evaluation, implementation, integration, maintenance, and support of enterprise software systems used to facilitate college-wide operations, team collaboration, and employee communications. Through the use of such software, this position works to ensure that business processes are efficient and continually optimized. Additionally, the position works to advance the use of systems that facilitate individual and team employee collaboration and communications.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide resident expertise on the Microsoft 365 suite of products and related technologies. Actively work with college employees to integrate Microsoft 365 and similar technologies in ways that simplify and enhance daily operational tasks and promote and enrich team collaboration. Work with employee teams to maximize use of technologies that permit project and task management, shared team document and knowledge repositories, shared calendaring, real-time collaboration, etc.
- Participate in the Microsoft communities to understand product and technology roadmaps.
- Develop digital forms and workflows that automate user tasks, processes, and approvals.
- Manage technologies and systems such as cloud telephony that integrate with the Microsoft 365 suite.
- Lead individual and team use of artificial intelligence technologies that further automate work tasks and improve the quality of work output.
- Participate in implementation and management of additional enterprise software systems that also facilitate efficient and effective operational function.
- Independently manage projects associated with position responsibilities.
- Work to identify and resolve systems issues in collaboration with other Enterprise Systems team members across all business applications.
- Other duties as assigned.
ESSENTIAL KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
- Associate’s degree required. Bachelor’s degree preferred. Degree in Information Technology or related field preferred.
- Excellent organizational, analytical, and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated ability to troubleshoot and solve complex problems.
- Strong written and oral communication skills; ability to communicate verbally and in writing, to people with varying degrees of experience.
- Attention to detail and an ability to manage multiple priorities and the capacity to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Experience with Microsoft 365 product suite including Microsoft Teams, Bookings, etc.
- Understanding of the use of Microsoft Power Apps and Power Automate in the development of process automations preferred.
- Understanding of Microsoft client-side AI technologies preferred.
Montgomery County Community College is committed to assuring equal opportunity to all persons and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, religious creed, sex (including pregnancy), ancestry, national origin, age, affectional or sexual orientation, genetic information, gender identity, gender presentation, veteran’s status, marital status or disability in its educational programs, activities, or employment practices as required by Title IX of the Educational Amendment of 1972, section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, and other applicable statutes.
Inquiries concerning Title IX relating to equal opportunity on the basis of sex should be referred to: Title IX Coordinator, Mikiba W. Morehead, Ed.D., TNG, LLC, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
All other equal opportunity inquiries, including those based upon disability, should be referred to: The Director of Equity, Diversity & Belonging, at email@example.com or 215-619-7383.