Reporting to the Assistant Director of Gifts, Records & Data
Integrity, the Advancement Office
Coordinator provides a wide range or administrative support to
facilitate effective coordination or the
Advancement office activities.
- Maintain a welcoming, supportive and professional office
- Responsible for being a key customer service resource to
constituents. Answer, screen and direct telephone calls, emails and
other correspondence, ensuring the confidentiality of sensitive
information and materials.
- Scan gift-related mail for daily processing.
- Perform daily processing of online and mailed-in gifts.
- Prepare and deliver daily deposit to the finance office.
- Print and mail daily gift acknowledgements.
- Complete day-to-day biographic updates.
- Monitor and maintain equipment, monitor acknowledgement paper
and envelopes and place orders are needed.
- Assists student workers as needed.
- Participate in data clean-up and special projects.
- Coordinate with the Assistant Director to ensure that policies
and procedures are up to date.
- Understand and adhere to IRS and CASE regulations that govern
- Assist with training new staff members.
- Creates Work Orders.
- Responsible for Invoice Processing.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferred two years of relevant
- Experience in data entry, data management, and reporting,
preferably related to gift and constituent record information.
- Experience in College/University Advancement/Fundraising
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- High level of computer literacy
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite
- Experience with Relational Database
- Project management skills
This is a full time, non-exempt level position. The College is
committed to providing competitive market pay for its employees.
The College also offers a competitive benefits package for
full-time staff, including:
- Non-contributory Pension Plan
- Condensed summer 4-day work week
- Tuition benefits
- Wellness programs & ongoing Training and Development
- Generous paid time off
The College is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and
complies with all Federal and Massachusetts laws concerning Equal
Opportunity and Affirmative Action in the workplace.
To review our Employee Benefit Options, please go to: https://www.holycross.edu/human-resources/benefits
Please attach a cover letter addressing the position requirements
along with your resume.
In your cover letter please address how your work might support the
College's mission as a Jesuit, undergraduate liberal arts college
) and its core
commitment to diversity and inclusion. Please provide examples of
any past work that illuminate your commitments in these areas. For
more information, please visit http://holycross.edu/diversity
Review of applications will begin as received and continue until
the position has been filled.