The Department of Business & Economics at Salve Regina
University invites applications for a tenure-track position at the
level of Assistant Professor with a start in Fall, 2024.
The successful candidate will be able to effectively teach
undergraduate and graduate courses in various topics related to the
Marketing field, which may include Principles of Marketing,
Marketing Communications, Entrepreneurial Marketing, Healthcare
Marketing, Digital Marketing, and more. In addition, successful
candidates will demonstrate teaching excellence, industry
experience, and a strong ability to successfully mentor and advise
undergraduate students. Professional experience in marketing or a
closely related field is strongly preferred.
- The minimum educational requirement for this position is a
Master's of Science Degree in Marketing, an MBA, or Master's degree
in a related field.
- Demonstrate teaching excellence, industry experience, and a
strong ability to successfully mentor and advise undergraduate
- A Doctoral degree in Marketing or a closely related field is
preferred, as is successful college-level teaching experience.
- Professional experience in marketing or a closely related field
is strongly preferred.
Salve Regina University offers generous benefits to eligible
employees including (waiting periods apply):
- health, dental and vision coverage available on the first of
the month following date of hire
- 403(b) retirement plan through TIAA with employee and employer
contributions as well as access to advising services
- long-term disability coverage
- employer-paid life and AD&D insurance
- up to 100% free tuition at Salve for eligible employees and
- robust wellness program and free access to the on-campus
Other available benefits include:
- supplemental life insurance for employees and dependents
- supplemental insurance coverage through Aflac
- Tuition Exchange scholarship program. Application available for
qualified dependents of eligible employees working full-time
- discounted pet insurance through ASPCA
- student loan forgiveness assistance program (SAVI)
- discounted auto and home insurance through Liberty Mutual
- employee Assistance Program through Coastline EAP
- flexible spending health and dependent care accounts
- health savings accounts
- 529 collegebound saver program
For more detailed information on Salve's benefits, visit https://salve.edu/human-resources/benefits
Salve Regina University strives to cultivate belonging values
through diversity, equity inclusion in order to foster a welcoming
culture for our staff, faculty and students, as well as the wider
community. Salve Regina University embraces all people with grace.
No matter the path traveled to get here, the University
acknowledges that many identities will intersect. Salve Regina
belongs to all in its community.
Applicants must apply online by providing a cover letter,
curriculum vitae, teaching philosophy, and three professional
references. Salve Regina University, as a comprehensive Mercy,
Catholic University, welcomes people of all beliefs and encourages
students to work for a world that is harmonious, just, and
merciful. In your cover letter, please highlight how your teaching,
scholarship, leadership, and service might serve to support the
University's mission and its commitment to diversity, dialogue, and
lifelong learning. Pre-employment background checks and reference
checks are required of successful candidates. Salve Regina
University participates in E-verify.
The review of completed applications will begin on October 10th,
2023, and continue until the position is filled.