Center for Education Innovation
October 13, 2023
Full Time/Part Time
Full Time, Benefit Eligible
$18.61 - $22.50 hourly
- Consult with instructors on course design and development for
all modalities for example; face-to-face, online, blended or
web-enabled courses, using best practices.
- Facilitate or develop instructional materials for online,
blended or web-enabled courses.
- Assess courses and student feedback to determine if quality
guidelines and desired learning outcomes have been met.
- Assist with planning, conducting, and evaluating professional
development workshops for instructors.
- Analyze the characteristics of existing and emerging
technologies and their potential use.
- Promote effective integration and best practices for using
technology in courses and communicate effectively with instructors
using visual, oral and written form.
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned.
Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and
experience from which comparable knowledge and skills can be
acquired is necessary