Welcome to Career Opportunities at Lindenwood University.
PLEASE READ: For all applications, please include your resume
and cover letter. You may skip the “Quick Apply” page
by simply clicking “Next” at the bottom of the page. When
you arrive at the “Experience” page, you may upload all
desired documents using the upload box labeled “Resume/CV.”
This is the appropriate box to upload all documents.
Benefits of Being a Lindenwood Employee:
JOB TITLE SUMMARY
- Upon hire, employer-paid tuition benefits for bachelor’s
(employee, spouse, and dependent) and master’s degree programs
(employee and spouse only).
- Tuition discounts for doctoral programs (employee only).
- Comprehensive benefits plan: medical, dental, vision, life
insurance, disability insurance, and retirement options.
- Paid holidays: MLK Jr. day, Good Friday, Memorial Day,
Juneteenth, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving break
(Wednesday – Friday), and winter break (Dec. 23 – Jan. 1).
- Free lunch Fridays: LU employees are eligible for a free meal
on Fridays at the Evans Commons Dining Hall or Spellman Dining
Hall; Chick-fil-A and Qdoba included.
- Professional development opportunities through the Lindenwood Learning Academy .
Manager, Enrollment Processing and
Associate Vice President, Advising and Retention
The Manager of Enrollment Processing and Analytics is responsible
for ensuring all functions of the Admissions Processing department
run effectively, for providing support for academic and enrollment
technology, and for reviewing data within University systems to
make recommendations to University leadership for areas of growth
Essential Job Functions and Performance Indicators
The intent of this job description is to provide a representation
of the types of duties and level of responsibility that will be
required of positions given this title. This job description shall
not be construed as a declaration of the total of the specific
duties and responsibilities of any particular position. Employees
may be directed to perform job-related tasks other than those
specifically presented in this description.
Job Responsibilities and Execution
Leadership and Strategic Thinking
- Supervises and manages enrollment processing team to facilitate
accurate data entry and efficient document flow
- Develops training opportunities for processing team to ensure
best practices and high performance
- Collaborates with enrollment teams to provide essential data
reports from Anthology and LeadSquared
- Serves as the escalation contact for all technical Anthology
and LeadSquared related functions
- Leads subject matter experts in developing long-term solutions
for matters related to data integrity, testing of system changes,
report writing, and process improvement
- Analyzes data in Anthology and LeadSquared to seek
opportunities for positive system development
- Communicates data trends in Anthology and LeadSquared to
University leadership and takes a leading role in implementing
- Leads system upgrades, patches, testing and other technical
- Develops and implements support and training for new employees
and system users, staying abreast of trends in training materials
- Responds to escalations regarding system functionality
- Maintains awareness of Anthology and LeadSquared trends and
developments, with a focus on new products and communications
essential upgrades to leadership
- Implements processes and improvements, innovative solutions,
policy changes and/or major variations for discussion
- Takes a leading role in support for Anthology and LeadSquared
systems including, but not limited to, researching and resolving
system problems, unexpected results or process flaws
- Collaborates with Information Technology on maintaining
escalation needs requiring vendor support or review
- Oversees relationships with external vendors and service
providers, ensuring the delivery of high-quality services and
adherence to contractual agreements.
Employee Management and Development
- Establishes long- and short-term strategic goals based on
assessment data and ensures standards for the department and its
field are met or exceeded
- Adapts and modifies leadership based on new information and/or
data; works to set and unite people on the new direction
- Utilizes effective strategies to build collaboration for
- Aligns division/department purpose and actions with relevant
University initiatives and higher education trends
Job may require other duties as assigned.
- Supports the mission of the University and serves as an
ambassador of the Q2 culture of service excellence
- Models, supports, and holds others accountable to the
University’s values – integrity, dedication, excellence,
creativity, and teamwork
- Recruits, interviews, recommends, welcomes, observes, and
monitors performance of department staff
- Sets clear performance expectations and holds employees
- Conducts annual employee evaluations based on evidence,
observation, and feedback
– An equivalent combination of
education, training, and experience will be considered. Additional
requirements may be designated by position.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Bachelor’s degree required; master’s degree preferred
- Must have minimum three years of experience in college or
university admissions, academic technology, or a related
– May be representative,
but not all inclusive, of the knowledge, skills, and abilities
necessary to perform this job competently.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively with individuals from
diverse communities and cultures
- Must have excellent oral, written, and interpersonal
communication skills to interact with candidates and their
- Must be able to coordinate with other departments.
- Must be highly organized and able to work on multiple projects
- Must have strong professional integrity and ability to maintain
- Position requires the ability to use good judgment, think
critically, and communicate effectively.
- Knowledge of general office software, particularly the
Microsoft Office Suite.
- Experience with Anthology or LeadSquared is preferred
– Environmental or atmospheric conditions
commonly associated with the performance of this job’s
- General office setting
- On-Ground (Non-Standard Flex)
– The physical demands described below
are representative of those that must be met by an employee to
successfully perform this job’s essential functions. Reasonable
accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities
to perform essential functions.
Equal Opportunity Employer
- Ability to work effectively at a computer for extended time
- Regular attendance is a necessary and essential function
Lindenwood University is an Equal Opportunity employer. The
University complies with appropriate federal, state, and local laws
and provides equal employment opportunities and access to
educational programs without regard to race, color, religion,
gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin,
veteran status, disability, or any other protected status to all
qualified applicants and employees. Lindenwood University is
committed to a policy of non-discrimination and dedicated to
providing a positive discrimination-free educational work