ATSU Manager - Education MOSDOH St. Louis
St Louis, MO 63104, USASt Louis, MO 63104, USA
Join A.T. Still University (ATSU) in St. Louis, Missouri, as an
inclusive Education Manager. In this non-exempt role, you will play
a vital part in advancing ATSU's values as outlined in our vision
and mission statement. Your responsibilities include the continued
implementation of MOSDOH's curriculum and assessment for all D3 and
D4 courses, ensuring an inclusive and equitable educational
experience. You will excel through advanced coordination and
independent problem-solving skills, promoting an inclusive and
diverse environment. Your strong organizational abilities will aid
in supporting administrators as needed while maintaining the utmost
confidentiality and professionalism when handling sensitive
information. This role offers an opportunity to contribute to the
MOSDOH's objectives through general office support, making a
meaningful impact in line with ATSU's core values. If you are
committed to fostering diversity, inclusivity, and excellence in
education, we invite you to join our dedicated team.
Major Job Duties
Testing and Curriculum Responsibilities
- Collaborate closely with the Senior Associate Dean to
effectively plan, develop, and execute D3 & D4 courses, as well
as D1 and D2 when necessary, from inception to completion.
- Coordinate and proficiently manage course syllabi.
- Facilitate the proctoring of examinations for D3 and D4
students, ensuring an inclusive testing environment.
- Contribute to the instructional design of D3-D4 courses,
including the setup and maintenance of the learning management
- Manage the examination process for MOSDOH students,
encompassing exam input/construction, facilitation, and inclusive
student review sessions.
- Supervise the electronic testing software system
- Revise standard curriculum documents as required (e.g.,
syllabus templates, policies, etc.). Input and track course grades
while preparing final grades for D3 & D4 courses, prioritizing
equitable grading practices.
- Oversight of electronic class schedules for D3 and D4 courses
to ensure accessibility.
- Collaborate with instructors and course directors to procure
materials for all D3 & D4 courses, and if necessary, for D1
& D2 courses, promoting inclusivity in course content
- Contribute to the remediation process for students and
coordinate examination retakes, making accommodations when
- Aid in maintaining teaching schedules for clinical faculty,
class schedules for students, and classroom schedules, prioritizing
inclusiveness and accessibility.
- Offer administrative support in various areas, including
inter-professional activities, community outreach initiatives, and
research projects, with a commitment to inclusivity.
- Engage in collaborative efforts with other MOSDOH
administration and staff to successfully complete assigned
projects, fostering inclusiveness and diversity.
- Efficiently manage, develop, and generate reports for
assessments in partnership with the Assistant Director of Education
and the Senior Associate Dean of Academic Affairs, ensuring an
inclusive approach to data analysis.
- Input assessments into electronic testing system for MOSDOH
- Management and coordination of the Google calendar (D3 and
- Update standard curriculum documents as needed (syllabus
template, policies, etc.).
- Input and track course grades D3 & D4.
- Monitor and manage dental course development.
- Oversee electronic class schedules for D3 and D4 courses.
- Prepare final grades for D3 and D4 courses and submit for
review and final approval.
- Assist office of Academic Affairs in course evaluation
scheduling as needed.
- Develop end of course summary reports for all D3 & D4
courses as needed.
- Work with faculty members to properly tag exam questions by
category for statistical tracking.
- Schedule and proctor make-up/remediation exams as needed.
- Coordinate assessment review sessions for students.
- Coordinate adjunct faculty travel arrangements and travel
- Serve on appropriate committees as assigned.
- Coordinate Board Review Sessions and proctor the Mock Board
examination including the portion occurring on Saturday and/or
Sunday in conjunction with the Course Director, Biomedical Sciences
and Dental Sciences.
- Assist with special events, faculty advance etc., as requested
by the Senior Associate Dean, Academic Affairs
Additional duties as assigned.
- Provide administrative support such as minute taking,
scheduling, communication (email, phone, etc.) and follow-up on
action items for various committees, as assigned.
- Work with Senior Associate Dean, Academic Affairs and Assistant
Director Education to schedule and monitor completion of course
evaluations as needed.
- Assist faculty/educational staff on project completion as
needed, including CODA-related tasks.
- Assist with special events, faculty advance etc., as requested
by the Senior Associate Dean, Academic Affairs.
- Additional duties as assigned.
- Need to foresee and/or resolve issues/errors.
- Will encounter challenges regarding organization of exam
questions, changes per faculty request, and student
- Individual will communicate regularly with course directors and
faculty/staff and committee members.
- Problems affect other departments.
- Will communicate regularly with course directors/faculty/staff
of other departments.
- Must work in cooperation with assigned committees and committee
chairs as well as other staff members.
- A bachelor's degree is required.
- A master's degree is desired or the equivalent combination of
education/ experience from which comparable knowledge and abilities
- One to two years of experience in a university or health care
professional institution is strongly preferred.
- Prior experience in project management and/or curriculum
design/assessment is required.
- Excellent skills with Microsoft products are
- Responsible for various tasks requiring advanced coordination
skills and the ability to work independently without being told
individual steps to complete tasks.
- Must possess strong organizational skills and have advanced
problem solving skills.
- Polished written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills;
effective time management; detail oriented; proofing and editing
abilities; professional office and phone etiquette.
- Ability to multi-task and establish priorities.
- Experience in a highly productive and fast-paced environment
with competing demands.
- Ability to effectively manage time.
- Ability to recognize, manage, and protect
- Employee must be extremely punctual and reliable so as to not
delay testing sessions.
- Needs critical thinking/ analytic skills.
- Ideal candidate will have advanced proofing and editing
- This person should be a team player, willing to work
independently and closely with others; be of even temperament; and
especially be willing to treat students, staff, and faculty in a
- Must be able to juggle several projects while meeting deadlines
with strong prioritization abilities.
- Must represent ATSU in a highly professional manner, both
internally and externally.
- Monday through Friday, however may occasionally require some
early hours, weekend and/or evening work as projects
- Travel to area/regional community service learning sites,
locations for training/development and occasional travel to the
Kirksville campus may be required.
Capable of carrying out a given task
with all details necessary to get the task done well
Works well as a member of a group
Devoted to a task or purpose with loyalty
Bachelors or better in Health Administration or related
Masters or better.
Excellent skills with Microsoft products are
Prior experience in project management and/or
curriculum design/assessment is required.
One to two years of experience in a university or
health care professional institution is strongly preferred.
Licenses & Certifications
To apply, visit https://recruiting2.ultipro.com/ATS1000ATSU/JobBoard/3cecd56d-0475-4bd9-8534-c2eb468057dd/OpportunityDetail?opportunityId=7ba4c8c3-336a-42f9-a3ff-1748a88e5922