Adjunct Faculty, Business Solutions
Internal Position Title:
Adjunct Faculty, Business
: Business Solutions
College of Lake County is seeking Adjunct Faculty in Business
Solutions. The instructor will propose and deliver high-quality
training for Lake County employees and entrepreneurs. Adjunct
Faculty may design trainings that support a wide variety of
professional development needs.
In 2023, CLC became a Leader College meaning we are comprehensive
community college located in northeastern Illinois committed to
being an innovative educational institution providing life-changing
paths for our students by offering exceptional learning
We not only include Diversity in our values, but we demonstrate it
in our hiring of Staff and Faculty. CLC has earned national
recognition by Achieving the Dream as a Leader College based on our
intentional work to improve key student milestones that correlate
to student completion. The college is widely recognized for student
success, business and community partnerships and for the
achievements of our faculty, staff and alumni.
- Experience presenting to groups, teaching adults, or corporate
- Developed and/or implemented training materials.
- Ability to work effectively and constructively with persons of
diverse cultures, gender identities, language groups, and
- Competency in technologies commonly used for virtual and
Expected Start Date:
Special Instructions Summary:
Per Adjunct Contract
Total Hours Per Week:
Varies based on training needs of employers.
Software Testing Required:
Interview Process Requirements:
The College of Lake County is an equal opportunity employer and has
a strong commitment to diversity. In that spirit, it seeks a broad
spectrum of candidates including minorities, women and people with
Summary of Essential Functions:
To apply, visit https://jobs.clcillinois.edu/postings/24653
- Deliver training in subject field.
- Develop instructional materials.
- Maintain current knowledge of subject matter.
- Faculty members are expected to maintain current in compliance
training, including compliance under Title IX “Responsible
Employee” and, if applicable, Clery Act Campus Security
- Select, prepare and maintain current curriculum, course
outlines and printed and non-printed instructional materials.
- Deliver training as scheduled.
- Deliver content using a variety of teaching styles.
- Meet all trainings for the scheduled time.
- Encourage learners to submit evaluations, review evaluations
when available and use feedback to improve course delivery.
- Revise and update training content as needed.
- Maintain a high level of professional ethics.
- POSITIONS SUPERVISED: None