Internal Position Title:
: Student Services, LSC
Assist the Campus Operations Coordinator with academic and events
space utilization at Lakeshore.Give general information, track and
report and updates on web page and ATM services. Assists the Campus
Director with delivery of services and support for the College
Departments and units. Assist with data entry and support for the
Campus Director's campus-wide customized initiatives to meet the
distinct needs and expectations of K-12 schools, local business and
industry partners, public agencies, community organizations, and
other regional partners.
1. High school diploma or equivalent.
2. Experience with Microsoft Office Suite and 25 Live scheduling
3. Previous work experience in Customer Service
4. Proven ability to work effectively and constructively with
persons of diverse cultures, language groups, and abilities;
demonstrate sensitivity to and ability to work with the diverse
academic, socioeconomic, cultural and ethnic backgrounds of
community college students, faculty, and staff, including those
with disabilities; establish and maintain effective working
relationships with those contacted in the course of work.
Expected Start Date:
Special Instructions Summary:
Interviews will be conducted
until the position is filled.
Total Hours Per Week:
Monday - Friday,8:00 am to 1:00 pm.Generally up to 25 hours per
week, hours may be reduced during the shortened summer work
Software Testing Required:
Excel, MS Word, Windows,
Interview Process Requirements:
The College of Lake County is an equal opportunity employer and has
a strong commitment to diversity. In that spirit, it seeks a broad
spectrum of candidates including minorities, women and people with
Summary of Essential Functions:
Student/Customer Service 40%
1)Answer General questions about campus services, programs and
2)Track and maintain updates on Lakeshore Campus Hub site and ATM
3) Assist the Campus Director with delivery of services and support
for the College Departments and Units
Department Operations/Processes 30%
1) Assist the Lakeshore Campus Operations Coordinator with academic
and events space utilization.
2)Run cancellation of classes query and create room signs for
classes cancelled due to faculty call-in.
3) Handle 25 live Reservations Request -Computer Lab Requests, Room
4)Place Facilities Akita Box and IT Help Desk Tickets
5) Rental Inquiries and Running 25Live Drafts
6) Receive and sort Mail delivery for Lakeshore faculty and staff;
Receive and store package deliveries to the campus.
7) print and post event signs on campus.
Data Entry/Reporting 25%
1) Maintain the campus hours of operations Services weekly, monthly
and semester notifications and materials on the MS teams.
2) Assist the campus Director in the development of a marketing
strategy and promotion for special programs at Lakeshore that fit
the campus mission.
3) Assist with data entry and support for the Campus Director’s
1)Participate on college wide initiatives.
2) Perform other duties assigned.
To apply, visit https://jobs.clcillinois.edu/postings/24625