ASHS - Patient Services Coordinator, Part-Time
Mesa, AZ 85206, USAMesa, AZ 85206, USA
A.T. Still University's Arizona School of Health Sciences
(ATSU-ASHS) is seeking a part-time, non-exempt Patient Services
Coordinator on the Mesa, Arizona campus. This position reports to
the Clinic Director for the AFA Balance & Hearing Institute.
This position is responsible for patient scheduling and
Duties & Responsibilities:
Education & Experience:
- Coordinate patient referrals, schedules and patient flow.
- Process patient letters.
- Manage hearing aid/ALD repair orders and tracking.
- Answering incoming clinic telephone calls, check messages and
perform outbound calls.
- Handle basic hearing aid service walk-in traffic, maintain
organization, appearance and cleanliness of front and back office
- Manage audiology clinic supplies -tracking inventory,
generating and monitoring supply requests.
- Assist with insurance verification and pre-authorizations.
- Participates in clinic staff meetings.
- Prepares reports, as assigned.
- Update documents, as assigned.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Prepares marketing material or participates in marketing
efforts, as needed.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Up to three months office experience (preferably in a
healthcare setting or audiology office).
- Proficient computer skills and ability to input and track
schedules, patient documents, and billing.
- Additional Preferred Skill: hearing aid knowledge and medical
- Effective communication skills (i.e. verbal, written,
- Must be flexible and organized, able to change assignments with
- Must work well independently and in a group environment.
- Must maintain a professional attitude and appearance at all
- Must have good customer service skills.
- Must deal with patients in a caring and respectful manner.
High School or better.
Licenses & Certifications
To apply, visit https://recruiting2.ultipro.com/ATS1000ATSU/JobBoard/3cecd56d-0475-4bd9-8534-c2eb468057dd/OpportunityDetail?opportunityId=31edf843-a596-4722-8d16-448a9276722f