Student Success Center - Office Manager
Full Time Permanent - Staff
Administrative/Clerical Support, Student
$40,000 - $43,000
The Citadel, The Military College of South Carolina is accepting
applicants for an Office Manager in the Student Success Center.
This position will be responsible for providing administrative
support to the office of the Student Success Center.
- Maintains all student records and files generated by the
Academic Support Center (ASC) staff. Maintains and updates student
- Monitors and reconciles annual budget for the ASC. Provides
general office assistance to the ASC including, but not limited to,
ordering office supplies, purchasing card reconciliation,
coordinating travel plans for the ASC, and other duties as
- Supervises and hires ASC front desk reception staff as well as
monitors in-house testing center.
- Coordinates note taking accommodation for students with
disabilities. Maintains current knowledge of disability laws and
- Promotes the ASC to student, parents, faculty, and staff.
Communicates with outside agencies and professionals to provide
information regarding services to students.
- Provides general office assistance to the Office of
Multicultural Programs, including, but not limited to, payroll,
purchase card reconciliation, budget monitoring, and special
Must have a Bachelor's degree and at least two (2) years of
administrative office experience. Must be efficient in Microsoft
To apply, visit https://jobs.citadel.edu/cw/en-us/job/496451/student-success-center-office-manager