ATSU - Writing Coach - Remote
United StatesUnited States
A.T. Still University is seeking a non-exempt Writing Coach for the
University Writing Center. This is a remote position. The Writing
Coach will provide a comprehensive review of student assignments,
provide feedback to students on areas in need of improvement, offer
strategies for success, and provide additional resources to
students. Writing Coaches work directly with students and faculty
to improve student scholarship at ATSU. Writing Coaches review
student papers within 24 hours and provide students with extensive
comments and edits to instruct them in academic writing. Writing
Coaches work from home. Writing Coaches are hired on as needed
throughout the year.
- English composition - grammar, mechanics, etc.
- Scholarly writing/editing
- APA and AMA style guidelines
- Ability to work independently and without supervision,
- Flexible and able to deal with ambiguity and arbitrariness
- 100% dependable and reliable
- High-speed access to the Internet and a computer are
- Master's degree required; extensive experience in lieu of
- PhD preferred
- 3-5 years of experience
Capable of carrying out a given task
with all details necessary to get the task done well
Inspired to perform well when granted
the ability to set your own schedule and goals
Masters or better.
PHD or better.
Must have at least 3 years experience in English
composition and scholarly writing and editing using APA and AMA
Licenses & Certifications
To apply, visit https://recruiting2.ultipro.com/ATS1000ATSU/JobBoard/3cecd56d-0475-4bd9-8534-c2eb468057dd/OpportunityDetail?opportunityId=b5c1e06d-b811-4d2c-8a4f-90c7a4808985