Task Worker (Athletics 1)
Task Worker (Athletics 1)
Texas A&M International University
Proposed Minimum Salary
Temporary/Casual Staff (Fixed Term)
The Task Worker (Game Staff) will provide event support to the
designated sport as directed by the Sports Information
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Education and Experience:
- Provide event support to the designated sport as directed by
the Sports Information Director.
- Duties include, but are not limited to scoreboard, public
address, instant replay, video streaming, and
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Education - High school graduate or equivalent.
- Experience - 1 Year experience with game and press box
operations at sporting events.
- May not be a currently enrolled undergraduate student at Texas
A&M International University.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Commitment and capabilities to abide by NCAA By-Laws and Lone
Star Conference regulations.
- Interact effectively and professionally with the general
- Work under stress and with pressing timelines.
- Communicate effectively, orally and in writing.
INSTRUCTIONS TO APPLICANT:
- Position is temporary, assigned per game/event and on an
- The above job duties may not be performed in every task worker
position and may not include all related duties that might be
- Position requires working days, evenings, and/or weekends at
- Position requires strict punctuality to arrive to work promptly
at the scheduled time.
During the application
process you have only one opportunity to enter the requested
information, upload documents and Submit the application. You
will not be able to make changes or add additional documents once
you “Submit” the application materials
. The software does not
allow you to “Save” your application and return to complete the
process at a later time. The page "My Experience" has an area
provided under Resume/CV to drop or upload files.
Be sure to include:
Applications received by Texas A&M International University
must have all job application data entered. Failure to provide all
job application data could result in an invalid submission and a
rejected application. “See resume” is not an acceptable entry in
the job application.
- Cover Letter
- 3-5 references and their full contact information
All positions are security-sensitive. Applicants are subject to a
criminal history investigation, and employment is contingent upon
the institution's verification of credentials and/or other
information required by the institution's procedures, including the
completion of the criminal history check.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Veterans/Disability
To apply, visit https://tamus.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/TAMIU_External/job/Laredo-TX/Task-Worker--Athletics-1-_R-066151