Records Coordinator II
Georgia State University
School of Public Health
GEORGIA STATE UNIVERSITY’S SCHOOL OF PUBLIC HEALTH educates
practitioners and thought leaders while engaging in research and
outreach that promotes health equity and addresses urgent public
health challenges. Our location in Atlanta, an internationally
recognized hub of public health expertise, gives students practice
opportunities at organizations such as the Centers for Disease
Control and Prevention, local and state government agencies, and
international non-governmental organizations. Members of our
growing alumni network are making a difference across Georgia and
beyond, working in state and federal agencies, nonprofits, and
community organizations. Our faculty and staff are conducting
research that promotes health equity and seeks to solve urgent
challenges related to infectious and chronic diseases, tobacco
prevention and control, and trauma and mental health. With a global
reach and a commitment to equity, we are dedicated to promoting
better health for everyone, everywhere.
Are you ready for us? Are you seeking an opportunity with purpose
and direction? If you are, we have the perfect opportunity for you!
We hire great people from a wide variety of educational, career,
and personal backgrounds, not just because it is the right thing to
do, but because it makes us a stronger team.
The School of Public Health – Office of Human Resorces is seeking
(1) a Records Coordinator II to join the already awesome
team taking the School of Public Health to the next level of
WHAT MAKES GSU A GREAT PLACE?
· A knowledge-sharing organization that works collaboratively with
· A flexible work environment
· Professional development opportunity and mentorship
· A rapidly growing center within an academic setting
· Commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion
WHAT YOU WILL DO :
The School of Public Health (SPH) - Office of Human Resources is
seeking a part-time Records Coordinator II, to support the filing
and record-keeping needs of the HR area.
· Create and maintain all faculty, staff, PTI, GTAB, and adjunct
faculty physical and eFiles.
· Update and maintain spreadsheets for all faculty and staff
· Update and maintain SPH's master faculty and staff
· File all new faculty position search folders and create
· Print, sort, and file all MSS transactions.
· Serve as backup to HR Coordinator, Seniors.
· Manage the PublicHealthJobs email account and forward
applications to the appropriate Search Committee Chair.
· Keep track of faculty applicant information and
· Assist with managing the SPHHR email account and responding
appropriately to the emails.
· Maintain SPH organizational charts and organizational
· Assist with collecting data and preparing reports related to
· Assist with maintaining SPH headcount and demographic data.
· Assist with special projects.
· Attend SPH and HR meetings.
· Serve as backup for posting jobs vacancies for faculty, staff,
· Assist with managing the onboarding process for new faculty and
· Keep inventory of, organize, and order supplies for SPHHR and
other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
· Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing.
· Ability to use standard office equipment
· Ability to work independently and perform assignments via oral
and written instructions, and/or specific policies and
High school diploma or GED and two years office or clerical
experience, including some experience with a large filing