The College of Arts and Sciences is seeking to hire a highly
motivated and self-driven Research Assistant (Temp)
provide support to the Psychology Department
. This is an
excellent opportunity for someone interested in learning more about
research, recruitment, and the challenges that students face while
in college. The ideal candidate s hould be energetic, reliable, and
comfortable speaking to others. This position also includes
opportunities for professional development and unique
interdisciplinary training that will be useful for a variety of
academic career paths.
The Psychology Department, founded more than 70 years ago, engages
in nationally funded, cutting-edge science that is published and
presented across the globe. We have a strong roster of inspiring
instructors, and we are active contributors to our communities and
professions. We conduct critical science in our labs, provide
evidence-based education and training, and partner with others to
improve the human condition.
WHAT MAKES GSU A GREAT PLACE?
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Flexible work environment.
- Generous benefits, including health, dental, vision, tuition
assistance, retirement, etc.
- A knowledge-sharing organization that works collaboratively
with diverse partners.
- Professional development opportunity and mentorship.
- A rapidly growing center within an academic setting.
- Assist with recruit for a project supervised by Dr. Glover
- Speak to groups and individuals about the project.
- Assist with recruitment events and circulating flyers on
- Perform other duties as assigned.
High school diploma.