Texas A&M International University
Office Of Information Technology
Proposed Minimum Salary
Temporary/Casual Staff (Fixed Term)
The Laboratory Attendant will maintain and support the operations
of AIC classrooms and computer labs; perform and manage the Agiloft
maintenance reports on a daily basis.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist students in the proper use of computers, printers, and
related software equipment.
- Responsible for ensuring that areas of the University's
information systems and services are in compliance with Texas
A&M International University rules and standard administrative
procedures, as well as with The Texas A&M University System
policies and regulations, PCI security standards, and/or other
applicable standards such as FERPA, HIPAA, copyright laws, and the
State of Texas Administrative Code (TAC) 202.
- Deliver and setup audio/visual equipment for classroom
presentations, concerts, and other University functions on a daily
- Maintain security and proper care of all equipment in the
computer labs and audio/visual storage areas.
- Serve as a resource for students in resolving hardware and
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
This document represents the major duties, responsibilities, and
authorities of this job, and is not intended to be a complete list
of all tasks and functions. Other duties may be assigned.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Associate's degree in Applied Sciences in CIS or related
- Working knowledge of various computer hardware, software, and
general audio/visual equipment.
- Additional relevant experience may replace education
- Additional relevant education may replace experience
- May not be a currently enrolled undergraduate student at Texas
A&M International University
- Familiarity with teaching materials.
- Communicate effectively, orally and in writing.
- Interact effectively and professionally with the general
- Demonstrate sound judgement and teamwork.
- Maintain confidentiality.
First review of applications will be: September 5,
INSTRUCTIONS TO APPLICANT:
- Position requires working evening and/or weekend
During the application
process you have only one opportunity to enter the requested
information, upload documents and Submit the application. You
will not be able to make changes or add additional documents once
you “Submit” the application materials
. The software does not
allow you to “Save” your application and return to complete the
process at a later time. The page "My Experience" has an area
provided under Resume/CV to drop or upload files.
Be sure to include:
Applications received by Texas A&M International University
must have all job application data entered. Failure to provide all
job application data could result in an invalid submission and a
rejected application. “See resume” is not an acceptable entry in
the job application.
- Cover Letter
- 3-5 professional references and their full contact
- Unofficial transcripts (if applicable)
All positions are security-sensitive. Applicants are subject to a
criminal history investigation, and employment is contingent upon
the institution's verification of credentials and/or other
information required by the institution's procedures, including the
completion of the criminal history check.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Veterans/Disability
To apply, visit https://tamus.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/TAMIU_External/job/Laredo-TX/Laboratory-Attendant_R-064352