To create a Posting, first complete the information on this screen,
then click the “Next” button or select the page in the left hand
navigation menu. Proceed through all sections completing all
necessary information. To submit the Posting to Human Resources,
you must go to the “Posting Summary Page” by clicking on the “Next”
button until you reach the Posting Summary Page or select Posting
Summary Page from the left navigation menu. Once a summary page
appears, hover your mouse over the orange Action button for a list
of possible approval step options.
College of Health and Human Services
37.5 Hour Work Week 8:15 am – 4:30 pm M-F
Hours per Week
Months per Year
Commitment to Inclusive Excellence
Northern Kentucky University embraces inclusiveness, equity, and
global awareness in all dimensions of our work and seek excellence
through diversity among our students, administrators, faculty, and
staff. Application by members of diverse groups is
We are an Equal Opportunity/Equal Access/Affirmative Action
Purpose of Position
This position provides administrative support for the College of
Health and Human Services ( CHHS ) and is primary administrative
support to the Occupational Therapy Program.
It will provide administrative support for Dean, Associate Dean and
Assistant Dean, This position will also provide primary
administrative support for the Occupational Therapy program as
required by the OT accrediting body.
The dramatic growth in the College of Health & Human Services,
especially in the accelerated online programs, is driving the need
to scale the college infrastructure to meet and sustain the
academic demands accompanying this growth. This position is a vital
component to making the College of Health & Human Services
operate efficiently and effectively.
- Provide administrative support to College of Health & Human
Services for new -hire process, faculty credentialing, and
personnel documentation/processes, including professional
communication with new employees
- Provide primary administrative support to the Occupation
Therapy (OT) program – (25% of total work
- Facilitate/support college academic coordinators in processing
pay & other personnel action requests (PARs)
- Support CHHS business office with maintaining faculty
- Oversight of confidential college, department, student, and
- Support college business office and school staff in processing
employee separations and related paperwork/electronic inputs
generated by school academic coordinators
- Run labor distribution reports for college check/balances on
part-time faculty compensation
- Manage time keeping and needed approvals from Associate
- Administrative support of financial management, bill pay, and
reporting functions for the CHHS Office of the Dean
- Support and assist CHHS staff with purchasing supplies and
reconciling procurement credit cards (ProCards)
- Backup resource/support for CHHS Academic Coordinators for bill
payment, purchase requisitions, budget transfers, revenue
transfers, vendor setup, revenue collection & bursar deposits,
account reconciliation, and other related financial administration
- Time administration for CHHS
- Proficient or willingness to train on university systems
including SAP and other college systems
- Oversight (including annual reconciliations, tagging, and
upgrade/replacement processes) of CHHS equipment/furniture/computer
- Bachelor’s degree plus two years of related experience
- General business and computer skills, with proficiency in MS
Office Suite (especially Excel).
- SAP experience is helpful, but not mandatory.
- Excellent time management, interpersonal and communication
skills, as well as the ability to adapt to change quickly.
- Skilled with data and a keen attention to detail; high degree
of accuracy .
- Ability to collaborate with the college business office.
Please attach a list of your reference names and their contact
information in the applicant documents section of the
Any candidate who is offered this position will be required to go
through a pre-employment criminal background check as mandated by
Posting Detail Information
Job Open Date
Job Close Date
Open Until Filled
Is this an internal only posting?
Required fields are indicated with an asterisk (*).
Documents Needed to Apply
- * What is your highest level of education?
- Bachelor's degree
- Master's degree or higher
- * Briefly describe your interest in this role and how your
experience/qualifications set you up for success in accomplishing
its duties and responsibilities.
(Open Ended Question)
- * Do you have experience working with SAP within an educational
- Cover Letter/Letter of Application