Adjunct Faculty-Cultural and Social Studies
Kirksville, MO 63501, USAKirksville, MO 63501, USA
A.T. Still University's Missouri School of Dentistry & Oral
Health (ATSU-MOSDOH) seeks a non-exempt Adjunct Faculty of Cultural
and Social Studies at the Kirksville, MO location. The adjunct
faculty member will develop and implement curricular content that
promotes understanding and sensitivity to diverse cultures and
supports inclusion and diversity. This position will deliver
content to D1, D2, D3 and D4 students.
Major Job Duties
- Conduct training sessions for D1, D2, D3 and D4 students about
cultural differences and their impact on patient care.
- Provide guidance on effective communication strategies with
patients from various cultural backgrounds.
- Design and implement culturally inclusive learning materials,
case studies and interactive exercises to enhance students'
understanding of diverse patient populations.
- Collaborate with curriculum committee and course director to
integrate cultural competency and sensitivity into the PEPBS
- Limited supervision is required. The nature of the work is such
that it is performed to a large extent on the adjuncts own
responsibility after assignment, with some choice of method.
- Frequently develops methods to achieve desired results.
- Students feedback and perception towards the delivered
- College plus postgraduate studies
- Over 5 years of experience
Some post college or better.
Licenses & Certifications
To apply, visit https://recruiting2.ultipro.com/ATS1000ATSU/JobBoard/3cecd56d-0475-4bd9-8534-c2eb468057dd/OpportunityDetail?opportunityId=707a077e-749d-4afa-ad7f-c57389e8aa2e