The Youth Ministries Administrative Assistant will provide
administrative support and assist with the logistics of multiple
projects, including, but not limited to; assisting with event
logistics, booking travel arrangements, implementing a social media
calendar, logging expenses, database management, tracking contract
execution, organization and execution of events, and hosting
visitors on campus.
- Provide administrative support and assistance to the Director
and Associate Directors of the Missing Voices Project and Fostering
Congregations Initiative on an as-needed basis.
- Organize materials related to the project, ensuring that all
documents related to the project are readily accessible.
- Serve as the liaison with those responsible for the marketing
and communication for the project, including social media, website,
and print marketing, ensuring that all communication content is
developed and distributed according to the agreed-upon
- Serve as the first point of contact for those with questions
about the project, responding with warm hospitality to emails and
phone calls within 24 business hours and distributing those
questions and contacts to other staff people as appropriate.
- Assist with all travel logistics, including booking, budget,
food, travel, lodging, transportation, hospitality, etc.
- Assist with all event logistics, including hospitality, food,
room reservations, lodging, compiling event materials,
- Manage and organize a database of contacts.
- Log expenses for the project, ensuring that bills are paid in a
timely manner and that initiatives are implemented in budget.
- Track external and internal contract arrangements, ensuring
fully executed contracts are acquired, distributed, and organized
in a timely manner.
- Host speakers, expert advisors, and other guest of the program
with warm hospitality.
- Local and out of state travel are possibly required.
- Public speaking and presentation skills are possibly
- Bachelor’s degree or minimum equivalent of High School Diploma
and two (2) years of experience
- Valid Driver’s License
Experience in youth ministry or organizational settings.