$18.00 per hour
9/22/2023 11:59 p.m.
Hospitality, Culinary Arts, and Dietetics
Chairperson, Hospitality, Culinary Arts, and
- Requisitions, stores, and issues supplies and equipment to
students and maintains inventory control.
- Prepares foods lab prior to lab sessions and is responsible for
security of the lab.
- Occasionally purchases, transports, and delivers food and lab
supplies from vendors to the College, as required.
- Maintains accurate files and records as required.
- Assists faculty during scheduled lab sessions in ensuring safe
conditions for students through proper technique in use of tools
- Assists Senior Lab Coordinator in scheduling repairs
non-working equipment, in consultation with HCD Chairperson.
- Maintains and secures foods lab, storeroom, equipment, and
- Maintains safe and sanitary standards within the foods lab
areas in accordance with applicable New Jersey Sanitary Code -
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- One year of verifiable work experience in foodservice or a
- Experience with cleaning of commercial foodservice
- Experience in computer applications
- ServSafe® certification
- Ability to lift 25-75 pounds frequently
- Ability to interact professionally with employees and the
- Valid driver's license
- Associate Degree in food services or closely related field
Ten (10) month position
Up to 20 hours per week
Monday to Thursday, 11:00 am to 4:00 p.m.