Post Doctoral Associate
Commensurate with experience
commensurate with experience
Brief Summary of Job Duties
The Post Doctoral Associate will perform the following duties:
Requested Minimum Qualifications
- Conduct measurements of electronic transport (dc and RF) in
magnetic and superconducting thin films heterostructures at
- Materials characterization with x-ray diffraction
- Preparation of reports and manuscripts and supervision of
undergraduate student research
- Participate in collaborative research with national
- Supervise undergraduate and graduate student research
The successful candidate must have a PhD in Physics or Materials
Science from an accredited college or university is required.
Other Preferences for Consideration
A minimum of one (1) year post Ph.D. Research experience is
Candidate’s with a minimum of three scientific publications in
journals of repute will be given preference.
Research experience in the areas of measurements of electronic
transport at low temperatures and high magnetic fields,
measurements at microwave frequencies and structure
characterization with high resolution x-ray diffraction is
Posting Detail Information
Number of Vacancies
Job Open Date
Application Review Date
Job Close Date
Special Instructions to Applicant
Please enter two professional references in the References page of
One reference must be from the PhD Advisor.
Required fields are indicated with an asterisk (*).
- * How did you hear about this career opportunity?
- Career Fair
- Morgan's Career Website
- Another Job Website
- Internal Job Posting
- Word of Mouth
- * Do you have a PhD in Physics or Materials Science from an
accredited college or university?
- * How many years of experience do you have in this type of
- * Are you a current, past or retired Morgan University
employee? Are you a current, past or retired State employee? If YES
to pass, retired or current STATE employee, please put the agency.
If not applicable, put N/A.
(Open Ended Question)
- Curriculum Vitae
- Cover Letter
- Peer-Review/Scholarship/Creative Work
- Statement of Interest
- Research Philosophy
- Transcripts (unofficial )
- Supporting Document
- Reference Letter