We strive to create an environment that reflects the diversity
of our nation and the world, ensuring that all members of our
community feel welcomed, valued, and supported. We want everyone to
know they are welcome here. A diverse and inclusive community
allows our students to develop the qualities they need for
effective collaboration and leadership in today’s global society.
We are committed to expanding access to education and fostering a
culture of active engagement, reflection, and growth in the Marist
community. Join us!
- _Program Director, Diversity, Equity, and
- _Assistant Athletic Director, Compliance
- _Coordinator of First-Year Abroad and Italy
- _Assistant Coach, Women’s Lacrosse
- _Director of Advancement Communications
FOR CURRENT OPPORTUNITIES AND MORE, VISIT: CAREERS.MARIST.EDU