Reporting directly to the Associate Dean of Graduate Programs, this
position sets College strategy for yielding candidates across Bauer
Master programs. Further, the role creates thought leadership
content for regional, national and international professional
associations and participates in development activities to remain
current with regulations and changes affecting graduate admission
functions and best-practices.
- Develops customized solutions to recruit targeted leads, follow
up with prospective students, ensures applicant satisfaction, and
implements new KPIs for different programs.
- Designs and implements "student journeys" to reach and convert
high-caliber students for the Bauer portfolio of graduate
- Creates and enforces admissions standards and processes for the
entire suite of Graduate and Professional programs. Develops and
assesses criteria for the appropriate evaluation of candidates for
- Responsible for top line growth (applications and enrollment),
admission, and retention metrics.
- Evaluates the outcomes of the admissions process, and presents
results to the College leadership
- Manages all recruitment and admissions processes, including
decision letters and all formal correspondence with prospective
students and applicants.
- Initiates technical solutions to problems and recommends and
implements new technology for recruiting and admissions.
- Trains relevant staff in use of new technology, such as
Salesforce, and coordinates professional development activities
within recruitment and admissions team.
- Interacts with the Executive Development unit to identify
opportunities for converting non-degree seeking students to degree
Masters and 5 years experience
Requires application of advanced principles, techniques and theory
in a professional discipline or a thorough general business
management knowledge. Knowledge of this level is typically obtained
through a Master in Business Administration (MBA) or equivalent
relevant graduate degree from an AACSB-accredited institution.
Requires a minimum of five (5) years of directly job-related
experience in higher education admissions and recruiting, including
demonstrated experience in the management of Customer Relationship
Management (CRM) systems.
May Be Eligible for Alternative Workplace Arrangements