Saint Louis University, a Catholic, Jesuit institution dedicated to student learning, research, health care, and service is seeking part-time adjunct faculty to teach on-line and on-ground courses in the disciplines of Cybersecurity, Analytics, Information Systems, and Research Methods at the graduate level in the School for Professional Studies.
The School for Professional Studies (SPS) offers globally accessible, academic and professional programs for working students in Saint Louis University’s Jesuit tradition of excellence. We promote a student-centered, entrepreneurial environment built on a foundation of integrity and accountability. We offer multiple bachelor’s and master’s degree programs with plans to continue growing locally, nationally and internationally.
Qualified applicants will be reviewed and placed in a pool to be contacted as openings become available. Applicants must possess an earned graduate degree and have extensive professional experience in one or more of the programs’ instructional areas below.
- Cyber Threats and Defense
- Digital Investigations
- Incident Response and Mitigation
- Intrusion Detection and Analysis
- Cloud Security
- Information Visualization
- Dashboards to Aid Decision-making
- Database Management Systems
- Research Methods Design
- Inferential Modeling
- Predictive Modeling
- Machine Learning
- Programming for Analytics
- Enterprise Architecture and Systems Infrastructure
- Information Systems Strategy and Management
- Software Development
- Managing a Secure Enterprise
- Mobile and Web Application Development
- Blockchain Technologies
- Blockchain Applications
- Application of Cryptocurrency
- Applied Research Methods
- Mixed Methods
- Applied Statistics
- Evidence-Based Decision Making
- Earned Doctorate in a STEM field with an emphasis in one or more areas listed above. A master’s degree will be considered if professional experience shows clear expertise in the discipline.
- Demonstrated teaching experience at the university level.
- Demonstrated commitment to working with diverse students and community populations.
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Experience with on-line and on-ground course design and instruction.
- Experience with curriculum development and outcomes assessment.
- Experience teaching adult learners.
For more information on Saint Louis University’s School for Professional Studies Graduate programs, please visit our website.