Heating Ventilation Air Conditioning (HVAC) Reactive Maintenance
Technician - Erie
The HVAC Technician performs routine duties in the maintenance and
repair of cooling, refrigeration, and heating units.
All shifts are available for this position (part-time and
Must be able to support and promote the University's Mission.
- Maintains, adjusts, cleans, and repairs all HVAC
- Maintains and repairs all other mechanical and electrical
equipment (e.g. pumps, compressors, motors, etc.).
- Diagnoses and remedies defects in heating and cooling systems
in commercial and residential settings. (e.g. chilled water, hot
water systems, steam, etc.)
- maintains preventive maintenance program.
- Utilizes energy management system.
- Carries a cell phone 24/7 for after-hour call-ins.
- Performs other duties as assigned within the scope,
responsibility, and requirements of the job.
We offer a generous benefits package for full-time
- Retirement Plan (403b) with 7.5% company match after one year
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage
- Paid vacation time plus 18 paid holidays
- Wellness programs
- Tuition benefit for yourself and eligible dependents
- Professional Development
- Free gym Access
: Gannon University seeks
excellence through inclusiveness and invites women and members of
underrepresented groups to apply. A review of applications will
begin immediately, and this position will remain open until filled.
Gannon University is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Education: Trade school or training equal to technical high school
Experience: 5 years of documented work in the trade.
Licenses and Certifications: Universal Refrigeration Certificate is
Skills: Must have good oral, written, and verbal communication
University Mission: Must be able to support and promote the
Physical Plant, Maintenance
Finance and Campus Operations
To apply, visit https://gannon.peopleadmin.com/postings/11157