Position Title: Part-Time Assistant Coach, Women's
Department: Basketball - Women
Advertised Pay: Stipend
Campus Location: Washburn University
The screening committee will review all eligible applications
submitted and continue until interviews are scheduled or the
position is filled.
Position Summary: Assist the Head Coach in the general
leadership of the women’s basketball team, including coaching,
scheduling, conditioning, practices and recruiting.
• Assist coaches with practices and workouts.
• Support coaches with monitoring academic progress and class
• Remain apprised of MIAA & NCAA rules and regulations.
• Support the coaches with maintaining a healthy, fair and
inclusive work environment by promoting diversity, and exercising
teamwork and collaboration.
• Lead by example of being a team leader and motivator, work to
build positive and cooperative relationships with staff,
encouraging them to work toward individual and departmental
• Perform additional job-related duties as assigned or as
Bachelor’s degree and experience in coaching and/or playing
Master’s degree. Experience in college athletics. Experience in