Roseman's College of Nursing - Guiding Tomorrow's Healers, Today.
If you are a visionary leader who is passionate about nursing education, dedicated to fostering inclusivity and diversity, we invite you to apply for the role of Associate Dean of Faculty Affairs & Learning Innovation.
Join us on our mission to create a future where nursing is synonymous with quality, compassion, and innovation. This aspiration for a unique approach to education inspired our founders to create the Roseman Six-Point Mastery Learning Model®.
Explore the possibility of being part of a place that does things differently while imagining yourself immersed in the captivating beauty of the desert that surrounds our Henderson campus. The second-largest city in Nevada, Henderson holds the distinction of being one of the nation's safest cities. This area beckons outdoor enthusiasts with a wealth of activities, encompassing hiking, rock climbing, biking, and horseback riding. Our campus is also conveniently situated near plentiful shopping options, entertainment and performance venues.
Who We Are
Roseman University of Health Sciences is transforming education. Reimagining Healthcare. Embracing Discovery. Committed to Community. Elevating Employees.
Founded in Henderson, Nevada, in 1999 with a College of Pharmacy, RUHS has experienced phenomenal growth and has expanded to include a College of Nursing (2006), a College of Dental Medicine (2007), and a College of Medicine (in development). As a non-profit organization, we make a meaningful impact in our community as we work together to educate healthcare providers.
What We Offer
Roseman University fosters an environment that encourages collaboration and empowerment. We offer a wide-ranging benefits package that includes:
- Comprehensive healthcare coverage for medical, dental, and vision needs
- Retirement program with employer contributions of up to 7.5%
- Employee support programs, including mental health services
- Ample vacation and sick leave for a remarkable work-life equilibrium
- Paid holidays to enjoy throughout the year
- Extra benefits provided by the employer
- Optional voluntary benefits for employees to choose from and pay for themselves
What We Are Looking For
To excel in this role, you bring a wealth of experience in academic leadership, a deep understanding of nursing education and an impressive track record of implementing innovative teaching methods.
- Master’s degree in nursing from a nationally recognized, accredited institution
- Earned doctorate in nursing or related discipline
- Registered Nurse in the state of Nevada or Utah or eligible for licensure
- Prior administrative experience in nursing at a postsecondary educational institution at a level of Assistant Dean, departmental chairperson/coordinator or equivalent administrative position
- Minimum of 5 years teaching experience in nursing at Baccalaureate level or higher at an accredited postsecondary educational institution
- Prior experience in nursing education accreditation processes
What To Do Next
Apply through our Career Center. The application is process is easy and you will hear from us soon.